|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage|
|Voice actor:||Laura Post|
Battlecry: Deal 1 damage.
Don't bother asking her out on a date. She'll shoot you down.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Core set[edit | edit source]
Two copies of golden Elven Archer (Core) are obtained for winning 500 games across all classes.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Elven Archer were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the druid class.
- Two Golden copies of Elven Archer were a reward for raising a druid to levels 57 and 58.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card's Battlecry can be versatile considering it can be used on any minion or hero on either side of the field. Useful for picking off weak/weakened minions (has great synergy with Hunter's Mark) or for popping a Divine Shield. Hunters, however, might consider using On the Hunt instead, as it functions identically, but the summoned 1/1 minion is a Beast.
Because the Battlecry can be used on friendly minions, it also has good synergy with minions that Enrage, such as Raging Worgen or Bloodhoof Brave. By playing this card on the same turn, you can create more value out of cards which rely on powerful Enrages and force your opponent to deal with a more potent threat.
If this is the only card you can play on turn 1, it is usually better to do nothing instead of spending the shot on the enemy hero. 1 damage to the face on turn 1 is trivial, and can be easily healed or otherwise mitigated early on, and all you have to show for this is an easily killed 1/1. The Elven Archer is at her best when attacking minions, with her Battlecry usually more valuable than her 1/1 body.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- ▶️One shot
- ▶️I'll give it a shot.
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Sentinels were established shortly after the War of the Ancients, and until recently all of its soldiers were night elf women. The Sentinels are courageous and selfless soldiers whose only goal for the last ten millennia has been to defend the night elf people. New recruits undergo extensive training, and as time permits, the more experienced warriors undergo frequent combat drills. The Third War resulted in many losses for the Sentinels, but the army still boasts a number of battle-hardened veterans.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Scourgewar" series, for the card Vesperia Silversong.
- "One shot, one kill" and "I'll give it a shot" are both quotes said by the Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos night elf archer unit when attacking.