|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Generate, Highlander|
From cartographer to combatant, Elise has taken the road less traveled—because no one else could find it on a map.
- For other representations of Elise, see Elise Starseeker (disambiguation).
How to get
|Elise the Enlightened||1600||400|
|Golden Elise the Enlightened||3200||1600|
- Elise the Enlightened duplicates cards in hand from left to right.
While Elise's effect is somewhat counterintuitive since you can run two copies of most cards in your deck otherwise, much of her power comes from being able to copy Legendary cards. Having access to an extra copy of cards like Zephrys the Great, Zilliax, Barista Lynchen, Wardruid Loti, or Siamat can dramatically increase the quality of your hand. You can even play Flobbidinous Floop afterwards to triple or quadruple a specific card. Even when copying non-Legendary cards, Elise grants a ton of immediate value on a decently statted body, giving you more cards to play without sacrificing much tempo.
Elise can be used to set up OTK combos using Flobbidinous Floop with the exact hand. Use Elise to copy Floop, BEEEES!!!, and Pounce with Floop's Glorious Gloop active, then continuously kill your Floop-copied Elise while stacking up attack from Pounce. In Wild, you can use Elise to copy Floop, Twig of the World Tree, and Naturalize to create an infinite mill combo.
- ▶️Hands off!
- ▶️<death sound>
- Elise the Enlightened's card design is something that Team 5 have been playing around with for a while, and when they got to designing Saviors of Uldum they finally found a place where they felt it would make a lot of sense to include.
- Patch 184.108.40.206717 (2019-09-10): Elise the Enlightened now generates duplicate copies from left to right. Previously, Elise generated duplicate copies in a random order.
- Patch 220.127.116.11708 (2019-08-01): Added.
- Kyeongbeom Kim and David Jang (2019-07-18). [Saviors of Uldum] Elise the Enlightened - Will Highlander Druids Appear?. Inven Global. Retrieved on 2019-07-19.