|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Force attack, Put into battlefield|
If you don't fight to the death, it's Duel Yielding.
How to get
- The spell works in the following way: your minion attacks your opponent's summoned minion.
- If your minion has the ability Can't attack (e.g. Ancient Watcher), the minion will not attack.
Duel! can be used as a disruption tool to pull an important minion out of your opponent's deck, or as a combo-enabler for yourself. Always be sure you have extra damage or hard removal in case your opponent summons a larger minion than you do. Note that this can potentially cause card disadvantage as you spend a card for minion combat if they trade evenly, but running deathrattle minions such as Plagued Protodrake and Scrapyard Colossus mitigates this risk.
Paladin decks built around Duel! often also run Prismatic Lens and Shadow Hunter Vol'jin to summon expensive minions more efficiently. Note that Shadow Hunter Vol'jin himself may be summoned by Duel! - Call to Adventure may be used to draw him, most often preventing this scenario.
- This is one of the few cards to use non-italicized informal language as part of its ability text. The only other example is Power Overwhelming.
- Patch 126.96.36.199933 (2019-04-04): Added.
- Peter Whalen on Twitter. (2019-03-29).
- HysteriA (April 17, 2019). Hearthstone Mythbusters 79 - RISE OF SHADOWS SPECIAL. Retrieved on 2019-04-17.