|Wiki tags:||Dragon-generating, Random|
Not to be confused with Dragon Yodel.
How to get
|Golden Dragon Roar||400||50|
- Dragon Roar can generate Dragons of any class.
- Dragon Roar can generate two identical Dragons.
List of possible dragons:
"If you are holding a Dragon" synergies can always be triggered if you play that card before the other. This makes some Dragons like Drakonid Operative, Duskbreaker, Crowd Roaster extremely overpowered.
Dragon Roar can also help other synergy cards in hand, even without any other Dragons.
As it is a cheap generator for Dragons, Dragon Roar is in some Dragon Warrior decks.
Some Dragons are notable in order to play around it:
- Deathwing, being possible to destroy all minions at the cost of discarding the hand.
- Dragonmaw Scorcher, Primordial Drake and Duskbreaker: AoE of 1,2 and 3 damage.
- Marsh Drake, awkward when played without combo, but matches well with Supercollider.
- Alexstrasza, a crucial card for healing or lethal.
- Sindragosa, 0/1 Frozen Champions matches well with Brawl, also great when combined with Warpath in the next turn.
- Nozdormu, counters some combo decks like Quest Mage.
In World of Warcraft, Dragon Roar is a level 100 talent for Fury warriors that causes the warrior to let loose an explosive roar, damaging nearby enemies and increasing the damage dealt by the warrior for 6 seconds.
- Patch 184.108.40.206845 (2018-11-29): Added.