The draenei are an ancient race hailing from the planet of Argus. Pursued across worlds by the relentless demons of the Burning Legion, the draenei have at last found a home on Azeroth among the orderly races of the Alliance. Highly spiritual and with an unusually strong gift for magic, the draenei are a peaceful race, but find themselves fighting not only to defend their new home, but for the survival of their very species.
- The draenei are a faction of uncorrupted eredar who fled their home world of Argus and settled on the Azuremyst Isles, near the west coast of Kalimdor. They join the Alliance in the Burning Crusade expansion. Their capital city is the Exodar.
- Long ago, on the planet of Argus, the eredar race arose. They were extremely intelligent and had a natural affinity for magic in all of its forms. Using their gifts, they developed a vast and wondrous society. They were aided in this development by an ancient artifact known as the Ata'mal crystal, a triangular crystal whose origin was a mystery to the eredar, though their legends suggested it had been a gift bestowed upon them in ancient times.
- At the height of their society, the eredar's three most prominent leaders, Kil'jaeden, Archimonde, and Velen, were approached by Sargeras, the Fallen Titan. Sargeras claimed he was impressed by the work of the eredar and wanted to supply them with even more power and knowledge in exchange for their loyalty. But while Kil'jaeden and Archimonde readily accepted the deal, Velen had doubts. After touching the Ata'mal crystal in its temple, he had a vision of the future that filled him with dread. He hastened to warn Kil'jaeden and Archimonde, but they dismissed his concerns and proceeded to profess loyalty to Sargeras. Together, the latter transformed a majority of their people into an insidious race of warlocks and later allied themselves with the Burning Legion.
- Velen knew he and those who shared his concerns would have to flee Argus, but the impossibility of such a feat brought him to despair. At that time, the Ata'mal crystal started to glow and arose from its pedestal. A voice came to Velen and explained that it was one of the naaru, a race of sapient energy beings bent on stopping the Burning Legion. The naaru offered to take Velen and any other like-minded eredar to safety, and instructed Velen to bring the Ata'mal crystal, revealing that it had been a gift from the naaru in ancient times and a beacon by which the naaru would find Velen and his followers. Deeply relieved, Velen gathered the other eredar loyal to him on the appointed day; they numbered only in the hundreds. With Kil'jaeden and Archimonde hot on their heels, they barely escaped from Argus in the naaru ship Oshu'gun.
- Naming themselves the "draenei", or "exiled ones" in the Eredun language, they hid among many worlds and explored much of the cosmos in their quest to find safe harbor. Still, a hell-bent Kil'jaeden would not give up his pursuit. Meanwhile, the enigmatic naaru race blessed the draenei with Light-given knowledge and power. The naaru explained that there were other forces in the cosmos that would stand against the Burning Legion. One day the naaru would forge them into a single unstoppable Army of the Light. Deeply affected by the naaru's words, the draenei vowed to honor the Light and uphold the naaru's altruistic ideals.
- More than 200 years before the First War, Velen and his draenei settled upon a remote and peaceful world that seemed an ideal refuge. They named it Draenor, and there they quietly cultivated their society once again. In time the draenei met and befriended the shamanic orc clans that already lived in the tranquil southern grasslands of Nagrand. Aside from engaging in some limited trade, the draenei and orcs regarded one another with respect but kept mostly to themselves.
- However, no amount of preparation could keep the draenei hidden forever. After confirming the presence of the draenei, Kil'jaeden asked for information regarding the other inhabitants of that world, particularly the orcs. Through his orc protégé Gul'dan, he quickly succeeded in corrupting the shamanistic orcs. Smoothly manipulated from a state of wary acceptance into blind rage and blood lust, the orcs attacked the draenei. This bloody conflict lasted nearly eight years, but the orcs' triumph was unequivocal. The orcs killed over eighty percent of the draenei race and sent the rest fleeing for safety to the remote corners of the world. Draenei who had fought the Horde and survived found that they had been affected by the fel energies wielded so freely by the orc warlocks. These draenei have since mutated into lesser forms, resulting in a series of subspecies.
- After coming to Draenor, the blood elves discovered the power of Tempest Keep and successfully seized it. To escape, the draenei came out of hiding and managed to wrestle control of a wing of the keep, The Exodar, and tried to use it to flee and find aid in retaking their home. Before they could, however, the blood elves managed to sabotage what is essentially the "engine" of the draenei's transdimensional travel.
- When the draenei tried to planeshift, their sabotaged engine went haywire, and The Exodar ended up hurtling out of control through the Twisting Nether until it crash-landed on a chain of islands, the Azuremyst Isles, off the western coast of Kalimdor. Their arrival on Azeroth wasn't pretty - they ended up tearing up the landscape over on Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isle. While they were of course concerned about their fellow survivors, they were just as concerned with what they'd done to the land and the creatures on it. As the surviving draenei salvaged what they could of their ship and tried to help what was left of their people, they began exploring this new world; contact with the night elves of Darkshore was imminent. Inspired by heroic tales of the Alliance and its victories against the Legion, the draenei sought out and pledged their loyalty to this courageous faction. Not long afterward, Velen and his noble refugees played a key role in urging the Alliance to invade Outland and disrupt the Legion’s nefarious activities. Armed with their unshakable faith in the Light, the draenei ventured to their embattled former home as steadfast members of the Alliance and defeated their ancient demonic rivals. The return to Outland offered many draenei a chance to reconnect with their brethren who had been left behind. While some of Velen’s race chose to rebuild their society in the shattered land, the majority of draenei remained on Azeroth, vowing to uphold their commitment to the Alliance.
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
|Aldor Attendant||Common||Minion||General||Paladin||1||1||3||Battlecry: Reduce the Cost of your Librams by (1) this game.|
|Lightwarden||Rare||Minion||General||Any||1||1||2||Whenever a character is healed, gain +2 Attack.|
|Lost Soul||Minion||General||Demon Hunter||1||2||1|
|Mystery Winner||Common||Minion||General||Hunter||1||1||1||Battlecry: Discover a Secret.|
|Selfless Hero||Rare||Minion||General||Paladin||1||2||1||Deathrattle: Give a random friendly minion Divine Shield.|
|Soulbound Ashtongue||Common||Minion||General||Any||1||1||4||Whenever this minion takes damage, also deal that amount to your hero.|
|Argent Braggart||Epic||Minion||General||PALADIN||2||1||1||Battlecry: Gain Attack and Health to match the highest in the battlefield.|
|Ashtongue Slayer||Rare||Minion||General||Rogue||2||3||2||Battlecry: Give a Stealthed minion +3 Attack and Immune this turn.|
|Auchenai Phantasm||Epic||Minion||General||Priest||2||3||2||Battlecry: This turn, your healing effects deal damage instead.|
|Cornered Sentry||Rare||Minion||General||Warrior||2||2||6||Taunt. Battlecry: Summon three 1/1 Raptors for your opponent.|
|Flame Juggler||Common||Minion||General||Any||2||2||3||Battlecry: Deal 1 damage to a random enemy.|
|Shadowjeweler Hanar||Legendary||Minion||General||Rogue||2||1||4||After you play a Secret, Discover a Secret from a different class.|
|Shieldbreaker||Rare||Minion||General||Any||2||2||1||Battlecry: Silence an enemy minion with Taunt.|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Akama Prime' into your deck.
|Aldor Peacekeeper||Rare||Minion||General||Paladin||3||3||3||Battlecry: Change an enemy minion's Attack to 1.|
|Frozen Shadoweaver||Common||Minion||General||Any||3||4||3||Battlecry: Freeze an enemy.|
|Greyheart Sage||Epic||Minion||General||Rogue||3||3||3||Battlecry: If you control a Stealthed minion, draw 2 cards.|
|Skydiving Instructor||Common||Minion||General||Any||3||2||2||Battlecry: Summon a 1-Cost minion from your deck.|
|Stargazer Luna||Legendary||Minion||General||Mage||3||2||4||After you play the right-most card in your hand, draw a card.|
|Ashtongue Battlelord||Common||Minion||General||Demon Hunter||4||3||5||Taunt|
|Auchenai Soulpriest||Rare||Minion||General||Priest||4||3||5||Your cards and powers that restore Health now deal damage instead.|
|Crystalweaver||Common||Minion||General||Warlock||4||5||4||Battlecry: Give your Demons +1/+1.|
|Defender of Argus||Rare||Minion||General||Any||4||3||3||Battlecry: Give adjacent minions +1/+1 and Taunt.|
|Draenei Totemcarver||Rare||Minion||General||Shaman||4||4||5||Battlecry: Gain +1/+1 for each friendly Totem.|
|Kirin Tor Tricaster||Rare||Minion||General||Mage||4||3||3||Spell Damage +3|
Your spells cost (1) more.
|Lightforged Zealot||Rare||Minion||General||Paladin||4||4||2||Battlecry: If your deck has no Neutral cards, equip a 4/2 Truesilver Champion.|
Has +2 Attack while you have no other minions.
|Saronite Chain Gang||Rare||Minion||General||Any||4||2||3||Taunt|
Battlecry: Summon a copy of this minion.
|Windspeaker||Free||Minion||General||Shaman||4||3||3||Battlecry: Give a friendly minion Windfury.|
|Wretched Tutor||Common||Minion||General||Any||4||2||5||Spellburst: Deal 2 damage to all other minions.|
|Aldor Truthseeker||Rare||Minion||General||Paladin||5||4||6||Taunt. Battlecry: Reduce the Cost of your Librams by (2) this game.|
|Guild Recruiter||Common||Minion||General||Any||5||2||4||Battlecry: Recruit a minion that costs (4) or less.|
|High Abbess Alura||Legendary||Minion||General||5||3||6||Spellburst: Cast a spell from your deck (targets this if possible).|
|Shield of Galakrond||Common||Minion||General||Any||5||4||5||Taunt|
Battlecry: Invoke Galakrond.
|Soulshard Lapidary||Common||Minion||General||Demon Hunter||5||5||5||Battlecry: Destroy a Soul Fragment in your deck to give your hero +5 Attack this turn.|
|[[|Xyrella, the Sanctified]]||MINION||None||5||7|
|Akama Prime||Minion||General||Rogue||6||6||5||Permanently Stealthed.|
|Blackguard||Epic||Minion||General||Paladin||6||3||9||Whenever your hero is healed, deal that much damage to a random enemy minion.|
|Dragoncaster||Rare||Minion||General||Mage||6||4||4||Battlecry: If you're holding a Dragon, your next spell this turn costs (0).|
|Kabal Crystal Runner||Rare||Minion||General||Mage||6||5||5||Costs (2) less for each Secret you've played this game.|
|Lightforged Crusader||Epic||Minion||General||Paladin||7||7||7||Battlecry: If your deck has no Neutral cards, add 5 random Paladin cards to your hand.|
|Prophet Velen||Legendary||Minion||General||Priest||7||7||7||Double the damage and healing of your spells and Hero Power.|
|High Exarch Yrel||Legendary||Minion||General||Paladin||8||7||5||Battlecry: If your deck has no Neutral cards, gain Rush, Lifesteal, Taunt, and Divine Shield.|
|Showing all 50 cards|
|Name / Desc||Rarity||Type||Subtype||Class||Cost||Atk||HP||Description|
|Totemic Might||Free||Spell||General||Shaman||0||Give your Totems +2 Health.|
|Blazing Invocation||Rare||Spell||Fire||Shaman||1||Discover a Battlecry minion.|
|Blood To Ichor||Rare||Spell||General||Warrior||1||Deal 1 damage to a minion. If it survives, summon a 2/2 Slime.|
|Breath of Sindragosa||Common||Spell||Frost||Mage||1||Deal 2 damage to a random enemy minion and Freeze it.|
|Crystology||Rare||Spell||General||Paladin||1||Draw two 1-Attack minions from your deck.|
|Demon Companion||Rare||Spell||General||1||Summon a random Demon Companion.|
Cast a random Paladin Secret.
|Desperate Measures||Rare||Spell||General||Paladin||1||Cast a random Paladin Secret.|
|[[|Discover the Void Shard]]||Legendary||SPELL||None||1|
|Focused Will||Rare||Spell||General||Priest||1||Silence a minion, then give it +3 Health.|
|Forked Lightning||Common||Spell||Nature||Shaman||1||Deal 2 damage to 2 random enemy minions. Overload: (2)|
|Frost Shock||Free||Spell||Frost||Shaman||1||Deal 1 damage to an enemy character and Freeze it.|
|[[|Illuminate the Void]]||Legendary||SPELL||None||1|
|Lakkari Sacrifice||Legendary||Spell||General||Warlock||1||Quest: Discard 6 cards.|
Reward: Nether Portal.
|Noble Sacrifice||Common||Spell||General||Paladin||1||Secret: When an enemy attacks, summon a 2/1 Defender as the new target.|
|Renew||Common||Spell||General||PRIEST||1||Restore 3 Health. Discover a spell.|
|Repentance||Common||Spell||Holy||Paladin||1||Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, reduce its Health to 1.|
|Saronite Taskmaster||Common||Minion||General||Any||1||2||3||Deathrattle: Summon a 0/3 Free Agent with Taunt for your opponent.|
|Upgrade!||Rare||Spell||General||Warrior||1||If you have a weapon, give it +1/+1. Otherwise equip a 1/3 weapon.|
|Ur'zul Horror||Common||Minion||Demon||Demon Hunter||1||2||1||Deathrattle: Add a 2/1 Lost Soul to your hand.|
|Ambush||Rare||Spell||General||Rogue||2||Secret: After your opponent plays a minion, summon a 2/3 Ambusher with Poisonous.|
|Death Grip||Spell||Shadow||Death Knight||2||Steal a minion from your opponent's deck and add it to your hand.|
|Embrace the Shadow||Epic||Spell||Shadow||Priest||2||This turn, your healing effects deal damage instead.|
|King's Elekk||Common||Minion||Beast||Hunter||2||3||2||Battlecry: Reveal a minion in each deck. If yours costs more, draw it.|
|Libram of Wisdom||Rare||Spell||Holy||Paladin||2||Give a minion +1/+1 and "Deathrattle: Add a 'Libram of Wisdom' spell to your hand."|
Give a friendly minion Lifesteal.
|Lightforged Blessing||Common||Spell||Holy||Paladin||2||Give a friendly minion Lifesteal.|
|Plagiarize||Common||Spell||General||Rogue||2||Secret: At the end of your opponent's turn, add copies of the cards they played to your hand.|
|Subdue||Common||Spell||General||Paladin||2||Set a minion's Attack and Health to 1.|
|Unstable Portal||Rare||Spell||Arcane||Mage||2||Add a random minion to your hand. It costs (3) less.|
|Apotheosis||Common||Spell||General||PRIEST||3||Give a minion +1/+2 and Lifesteal.|
|Equality||Rare||Spell||Holy||Paladin||3||Change the Health of ALL minions to 1.|
|Gift of Luminance||Rare||Spell||Holy||3||Give a minion Divine Shield, then summon a 1/1 copy of it.|
|Healing Wave||Rare||Spell||Nature||Shaman||3||Restore 7 Health. Reveal a minion in each deck. If yours costs more, Restore 14 instead.|
|Time Out!||Common||Spell||General||Paladin||3||Your hero is Immune until your next turn.|
|Vaporize||Rare||Spell||Fire||Mage||3||Secret: When a minion attacks your hero, destroy it.|
|Ancestor's Call||Epic||Spell||General||Shaman||4||Put a random minion from each player's hand into the battlefield.|
|Avalanche||Rare||Spell||Frost||Shaman||4||Freeze a minion and deal 3 damage to adjacent ones.|
|Dispel||Spell||General||Druid||4||Silence a minion.|
|Mindgames||Epic||Spell||Shadow||Priest||4||Put a copy of a random minion from your opponent's deck into the battlefield.|
|Power Infusion||Free||Spell||Holy||Priest||4||Give a minion +2/+6.|
|Holy Wrath||Rare||Spell||Holy||Paladin||5||Draw a card and deal damage equal to its cost.|
|Libram of Justice||Common||Spell||Holy||Paladin||5||Equip a 1/4 weapon. Change the Health of all enemy minions to 1.|
|Ras Frostwhisper||Legendary||Minion||General||5||3||6||At the end of your turn, deal 1 damage to all enemies (improved by Spell Damage).|
|Solemn Vigil||Common||Spell||General||Paladin||5||Draw 2 cards. Costs (1) less for each minion that died this turn.|
|Hammer of the Naaru||Epic||Weapon||Paladin||6||3||3||Battlecry: Summon a 6/6 Holy Elemental with Taunt.|
|Soul Mirror||Legendary||Spell||Shadow||Priest||7||Summon copies of enemy minions. They attack their copies.|
|Libram of Hope||Epic||Spell||Holy||Paladin||9||Restore 8 Health. Summon an 8/8 Guardian with Taunt and Divine Shield.|
|Mass Resurrection||Rare||Spell||Holy||Priest||9||Summon 3 friendly minions that died this game.|
|Showing all 56 cards|
|Races Native to Azeroth|
|Races Alien to Azeroth|