- "Diamond" redirects here.
Like the golden cards, diamond ones are purely aesthetic, and there is no difference in gameplay or behaviour on the battlefield, and diamond cards do not allow you to circumvent the 2-per-deck (1-per-deck for legendaries) card restriction. Diamond ones are intended to allow players to show off their card-collecting achievements.
Unlike the golden version, diamond features completely new 3D animations, more real estate for card art, and a stylish Diamond border.
List of cards with diamond versions
Card not found.
- Diamond cards are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
- Because diamond cards do not display the usual class colours, diamond cards feature additional ribbons at the top and/or bottom bearing the colour of the card's class.
- Diamond cards that generate cards can only generate diamond cards if they have it, otherwise they only generate golden versions of them.
How to get
Since all diamond cards are uncraftable, they can only be obtained through specific promotions or by completing certain achievements. For example, to obtain Diamond Bru'kan, the player must complete the Forged in the Barrens Legendary Collector achievement, which requires them to obtain all legendaries of Forged in the Barrens card set.
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (2021-03-18).