How to get
Devouring Swarm can be obtained by:
- Opening card packs
- Crafting regular version for 100 dust
- Crafting golden version for 800 dust
- Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run
- Opening the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of season (Regular only)
- Completing Climbing the Ranks achievements (Regular only)
Category Name Description Rewards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Silver 10 in Ranked (any format). 20 , 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Gold 10 in Ranked (any format). 30 , 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards
- The order of who attacks the enemy minion is determined by the play order of the minions been played.
Devouring Swarm is a no mana cost spell that can be used to target specific enemy minions and get rid of them without playing around against enemy Taunts.
It can also be used to return Battlecry or Deathrattle minions back into the hand to be able to be used a second time or protect important minions such as Felfire Deadeye and Dragonsbane from being removed by the opponent and allowing its threatening use on the the following turn
Similar to The Beast Within, you should attack with your minions and then play Devouring Swarm as it will allow all of your minions to attack a second time.
- Patch 220.127.116.11998 (2021-07-27): Added.