|Set:||The League of Explorers|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Put into battlefield|
|Wiki tags:||Cost-related, Random|
Dang. This card is sweet. Almost as sweet as Dessert Camel.
How to get
|Golden Desert Camel||400||50|
- This card's Battlecry randomly selects a minion card with a base mana cost of 1 from each deck (if any) and puts them into the battlefield. In particular:
- This card's effect only checks the base mana cost of cards in each player's deck, regardless of cost-modifying effects that are attached to the card (such as through Renounce Darkness) or that will affect the card once in the player's hand (such as Molten Giant or Mana Wraith).
- If a player's unused deck contains no 1-Cost minion, no minion will be summoned for that player.
- The friendly minion is put into play first, followed by the enemy minion.
By controlling how many and which 1-cost minions the player has in their deck, they can guarantee the outcome of their Desert Camel's Battlecry.
Also you could put an opponent's minion such as Zombie Chow into play and destroy it to gain 5 Heath, or perhaps prevent an enemy minion's Battlecry from being activated, such as Sir Finley Mrrgglton.
This card is effective against decks which have no 1-cost minions. The downside may also be reduce if you have area of effect removal like Powershot that is fairly likely to remove the opponent's 1-cost minion anyway.
The Desert Camel is ridden by two minions - one from each hero's forces - which upon the camel's arrival on the battlefield "hop off" and spring into action.
- Camels are a type of herbivore mammals native to Uldum. They were introduced in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card White Camel.
- Patch 18.104.22.16833 (2015-11-10): Added.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwaaUkJdoEs Tested in Patch 22.214.171.12456 (2015-12-04)
- Blizzcon 2015 Hearthstone League of Explorers Panel – 1080p. (2015-11-07).