|Class:||Demon Hunter, Hunter|
|Wiki tags:||Charge-generating, Demon-generating, Dual-class, Random, Taunt-generating|
Owning a pet can be real hell at times.
How to get
Demon Companion can be obtained through Scholomance Academy card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Demon Companion can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Demon Companion||800||100|
Summoned Demon Companions
The minions summoned by Demon Companion are identical to the trio of minions summoned by Animal Companion at halved stats for a third of the cost. Since the summoned minions are Demons rather than Beasts, which lack Hunter's plethora of synergy cards and don't even have much support from Demon Hunters, Demon Companion's utility can be taken at face value. This is a decent aggressive or midrange card that supplements Face Hunter and Aggro Demon Hunter nicely. Demon Companion competes with cards like Blazing Battlemage and Dire Mole, which are more consistently useful on turn 1 but quickly fall off on later turns.
- Reffuh is equivalent to Bluegill Warrior with a 1 mana discount. It can be used to deal 2 damage straight away, or removal for an opponent's minion. This is generally the lowest-impact outcome due to its vulnerable 1 health, but can provide some chip damage.
- Kolek is a Raid Leader with a 2 mana discount but 1 less attack. Due to its low cost, it can easily be followed by playing many minions. Like Leokk, Kolek is the most situational but potentially the strongest with up to 6 extra damage on the turn it's summoned.
- Shima is equivalent to Frostwolf Grunt with a 1 mana discount. As a Taunt minion with good stats, it can be used to stall the opponent. Shima is the best outcome early in the game, but lacks utility for later on.
- Each Companion’s name is an anagram of their corresponding Animal Companion: Reffuh is Huffer backwards, Shima is Misha and Kolek is Leokk.
- Patch 184.108.40.206613 (2020-07-30): Added.