|Mini-set of:||United in Stormwind|
|Ann. date:||October 28, 2021|
|Release date:||November 2, 2021|
How to get
Deadmines cards are available through the following options:
- United in Stormwind card packs can contain Deadmines cards, and are purchasable through the Shop, with the usual prices and purchasing options.
- United in Stormwind cards are craftable for the usual amounts of Arcane Dust.
- For as long as United in Stormwind is the latest expansion, the guaranteed card pack from each Arena run is from the expansion. Once the next expansion comes out, second card packs will have a chance to be United in Stormwind packs.
- The Highest Rank Bonus chest has a chance to award United in Stormwind cards.
- All 35 (66 copies in total) Deadmines cards can be obtained through a bundle for the following prices starting from November 2:
This expansion features 35 collectible cards. Deadmine cards can be recognized with a special watermark (the United in Stormwind logo emerging from a card) behind the card text, not found on other cards.
- Mr. Smite: Defias Gang - step up! Through twists and curves that turn your nerves, the Deadmines cast a spell!
- Pirates: Our riches clear, we have no fear; the plunder went so well!
- Everywhere we look, see what we took, the shards will shine all night!
- Scallywags that bother us will tremble from our might! (Hey-ho-hey!)
- Mr. Smite: But wait - there's more! Another mind offshore!
- Pirates: To sail the seas! (Fight enemies!) And settle all our scores!
- Mr. Smite: You say there's more? Another Stormwind war?
- But wait - there's more! Let's find a commodore!
- We'll help VanCleef to settle beefs and I'll have my encore!
- Edwin VanCleef: What's this?! There's more? More scrubbing of the floors!
- Now do the job, you scurvy slobs, or I'll toss you overboard!
- Cookie the Cook: [murloc gurgling]
- All: But wait! Shard! Hordes!
- Crystals, cash galore!
- Deadmines to explore!
- Pirates on tour!
- But wait! There's always more!
- The Deadmines are expansive, winding tunnels dug out under Westfall and part of northwestern Stranglethorn Vale. It is the lowest-level Alliance instance and is populated by members of the Defias Brotherhood. Its entrance can be accessed in the town of Moonbrook in southwestern Westfall, while its exit is located in the western part of the Dagger Hills near the ocean.
- It is said the Deadmines' gold deposits once accounted for a third of Stormwind's treasure reserves. Amid the chos of the First War, the mines were abandoned and later thought to be haunted, leaving them relatively untouched until the Defias Brotherhood -- a group of former laborers turned brigands -- claimed the labyrinth as a base of operations for its subversive activities against Stormwind.
(Expansions / Adventures / Mini-sets)