Destroy a random enemy minion.
Our ballista operator is effective, but not picky.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Deadly Shot||400||50|
Core set[edit | edit source]
Two copies of regular Deadly Shot (Core) are obtained for raising hunter to level 1.
Two copies of golden Deadly Shot (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as hunter.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Deadly Shot is an excellent card for removing a solo minion from your opponent's side of the field. If there is a strong minion on your opponent's side of the field surrounded by weaker minions, you should try to take out the weaker minions before using Deadly Shot, in order to increase the chance of it removing your opponent's powerful minion.
When the opponent has only a single minion on the board, this card can be used as a guaranteed removal option.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's original flavor text referenced the mok'nathal, the clan of half-orc half-ogres of which Rexxar is a member.
- The artwork originally used for this card prior to patch 22.214.171.124761 comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Battle of the Aspects Treasure" series, for the card Impaling Shot.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 126.96.36.199761 (2019-07-01): Received new card art and flavor text.
- Previous flavor text: Accuracy is not a highly valued trait among the mok'nathal. Deadliness is near the top, though.