Give your weapon +2 Attack.
Rogues guard the secrets to poison-making carefully, lest magi start incorporating poison into their spells. Poisonbolt? Rain of Poison? Poison Elemental? Nobody wants that.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Core set[edit | edit source]
Two copies of regular Deadly Poison (Core) are obtained for raising rogue to level 1.
Two copies of golden Deadly Poison (Core) are obtained for winning 50 games as rogue.
Generated by[edit | edit source]
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Deadly Poison were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the rogue class.
- Two Golden copies of Deadly Poison were a reward for raising a rogue to levels 43 and 44.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Deadly Poison has synergy with Bloodsail Raider, Dread Corsair, and the rogue Blade Flurry spell, all three of which benefit from greater weapon attack. It is most efficiently used to improve a weapon with sizeable durability, such as Assassin's Blade.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, depicting the spell Deadly Poison.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 126.96.36.199662 (2021-03-25): Now has Nature spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Unknown alpha patch: Card text changed from "Your equipped weapon gets +2 Attack" to "Give your weapon +2 Attack".
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).