|Abilities:||Battlecry, Restore Health|
|Wiki tags:||Area of effect|
Healing is just something she does in her free time. It's more of a hobby really.
How to get
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Darkscale Healer were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the priest class.
- Two Golden copies of Darkscale Healer were a reward for raising a priest to levels 55 and 56.
Darkscale Healer is a great support card, as well as a decent addition to your minions on the board. Play this card while your minions are damaged to heal them back up! Darkscale Healer is a direct counter to cards such as Stomp, Arcane Explosion, Consecration, and Starfall. If your opponent uses one of these cards to damage your minions, play a Darkscale Healer to negate the damage. Darkscale Healer also functions as a great minion for offensive and defensive purposes. With 4 attack and 5 life, with the right buff Darkscale Healer can become a great taunt minion with good damage.
- For Nazjatar.
- Where shall I strike?
- Naga are sinister, ophidian humanoids that dwell beneath the ocean. Theirs is an ancient and mystical culture, for ten thousand years ago they were Kaldorei who mutated into vengeful humanoid sea serpents. While many remain on Azeroth to attempt to reclaim the surface world, a large group followed the power-mad betrayer, Illidan Stormrage, into Outland and proceeded to claim the watery areas of the shattered land. In addition to their natural longevity, a number of naga develop mutations that increase their life spans even further. Some are immortal.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Throne of the Tides" series, for the card Lady Sira'kess.
- This card's art depicts Lady Sira'kess.