Inspire: Gain Spell Damage +1.
|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Wiki tags:||Hero Power-related, Spell Damage-granting|
Is he aspiring or inspiring? Make up your mind!
How to get
|Golden Dalaran Aspirant||400||50|
- Dalaran Aspirant's Inspire effect grants the minion +1 Spell Damage as a permanent enchantment.
- If the effect is activated multiple times, these enchantments stack, thus increasing the total Spell Damage bonus on Dalaran Aspirant.
- Knowledge is power and I know a lot.
- Effect triggering
- I learn.
- So. Here's where you're wrong!
- Dalaran (also called Dalaran City or the City of Dalaran and pronounced DAHL-uh-RAWN) is the capital of the magocratic nation of the same name, located over the Crystalsong Forest in Northrend during the time of the War against the Lich King, and later near the shores of the Broken Isles during the renewed Legion invasion.
- Originally located by the Lordamere Lake on the Alterac Mountains shore in the Eastern Kingdoms, the city was moved to the "roof of the world" by the guided power of all its inhabitants. This was done in order to use Dalaran as a front against Malygos's crusade to eradicate the mortal magi who were not under his reign. Additionally, the magi intended to do what they could against the dread undead forces of the Lich King. Some time later, Dalaran was set in motion and flied high above the seas, as seen during the purges, until it finally stopped near the shores of the Broken Isles to serve as a focal point to counter the Burning Legion's invasion.
- The city's inner fortress has served as the focal point for magi and the study of the arcane throughout human history.
- Starting in Patch 184.108.40.20651, stealing an enemy Dalaran Aspirant after it has gained Spell Damage would not transfer the Spell Damage to the new controller. This bug was fixed in Patch 220.127.116.1174 (WotOG patch).
Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.