|Wiki tags:||Death-related, Deathrattle-granting|
First Deathrattle: Draw a card.
Second: Draw 2 cards.
Third: Throw Mon'kind off a steel cage and plummet sixteen feet through an announcer’s table.
How to get
|Golden Da Undatakah||3200||1600|
- Deathrattles obtained can be the same Deathrattle, such as if multiple minions with the same Deathrattle died during the game.
- The Deathrattle effects are obtained at random; the death order of your friendly minions will not affect the outcome.
- If Da Undatakah gets Immortal Prelate's Deathrattle, only Immortal Prelate's deathrattle and ones gained after it will be kept. This may be intended.
- If Da Undatakah gets Silver Vanguard's effect and then a Deathrattle that shuffles itself back into your deck (Ex. Malorne, Astral Tiger), it will shuffle itself into your deck then Recruit itself.
- The same behavior can be replicated using Meat Wagon instead of Silver Vanguard, but Da Undatakah must have its Attack buffed first.
- If it shuffles itself with Immortal Prelate's Deathrattle, it will keep its Deathrattle and become effectively unkillable. If also given Taunt, it becomes an indestructible wall baring silence effects.
Da Undatakah works as a win condition for Deathrattle decks. This minion can be a major threat if it manages to copy deathrattles from sticky minions, having a threatening body and leaving a sizable board even after it's destroyed. Da Undatakah is however cripplingly weak to Silence and Transform effects, which negate its slow effect.
You may choose to have at most 3 deathrattle minions in your deck to let Da Undatakah guarantee their effects, making him an effective combo card. These are a few examples:
- Astral Tiger allows Druids to infinitely recycle Da Undatakah, repeating another specific deathrattle such as Hadronox.
- Similarly, Immortal Prelate allows Paladins to reuse Da Undatakah. Because of the way Immortal Prelate works, this also causes Da Undatakah to gain stacking deathrattles or retain Taunt since it keeps all enchantments.
- Da Undatakah can copy the Deathrattle of Mecha'thun, giving you access to a cheaper and weaker Mecha'thun to combo with. In particular, this allows Inner Rage + Devastate to finish him off.
- ▶️Your time be up!
- ▶️<death sound>
Da Undatakah is unique to Hearthstone.
- Da Undatakah is a tribute to the American wrestler Mark William Calaway, better known as The Undertaker.
- Da Undatakah's flavor text references the popular copypasta "don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table".
- Patch 18.104.22.168845 (2018-11-29): Added.