"You'll love my new recipe!" he says... especially if you're not happy with your current number of limbs.
RARITY=3 CLASS=12 COLLECTIBLE=1 ELITE=0 COST=2 HEALTH=2 ATK=2 CARDTYPE=4 FACTION=3 251=2 ENCHANTMENT_BIRTH_VISUAL=0 ENCHANTMENT_IDLE_VISUAL=0 BATTLECRY=1
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Two copies of regular are obtained for raising sum of all your class levels to 42.
Two copies of golden Crazed Alchemist (Core) are obtained for winning 1000 games across all classes.
- Regular Crazed Alchemist could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
- The Battlecry works by taking the minion's current Attack and Health values, and creating an enchantment specifically granting the minion the opposite values.
- If a minion is damaged, its current Health will become its new Attack, rather than its maximum Health. Its current Attack will then become its both current and maximum Health, and it will no longer be damaged.
- Swapping stats will incorporate all stat-changing enchantments (ie; buffs and debuffs) into the minion's new stats. This includes both permanent changes (ex: +3 health from a ), persistent buffs (ie; stat boosts from being Enraged), and temporary "this turn" (ex: -2 attack from ) effects. For example, a 1/3 minion boosted to 4/3 by will become a 3/4 minion.
- Swapped minions with temporary buffs (ex; from an ) will not lose stats when the buff expires.
- Boosts from auras will be incorporated into the new stats then subject to the aura a second time. For example, a player has a 3/1 minion on the board that is temporarily boosted to 4/2 due to the presence of a . When swapped its stats will permanently become 2/4 with a further temporary boost to 3/5 due to the Stormwind Champion's aura.
- For purposes of Enrage mechanics, a minion whose stats are swapped is considered to no longer be wounded and is therefore not enraged. If wounded again the minion will Enrage as normal.
- Using the Battlecry on a minion with 0 Attack will set the minion's Health to 0, destroying it. This works even when the minion is protected by Divine Shield. This will not work when performing a double-battlecry due to as the target minion will swap back to its original health before dying.
- Silencing a minion with swapped stats will return them to their original state.
The Crazed Alchemist is a versatile card that can be used both offensively and defensively. For example, a player can utilize the Crazed Alchemist's Battlecry on their to deal some unexpected damage, or on zero-Attack minions such as and as a form of removal.
Crazed Alchemist can also be used in conjunction with , as it can instantly kill the treasure chest without needing to deal 8 damage to it, it can also serve as a back-up in combo decks for when , , or is played to prevent the combo.
- ▶️ You'll love my new recipe.
- ▶️ Don't rush me!
- ▶️ <death sound>
- When people think of witch doctors, they usually don’t think of Forsaken. However, Forsaken are some of the most skilled alchemists on Azeroth, and while they don’t entreat voodoo spirits for help and don’t call their craft “mojo,” they still possess tricks to make their brews especially potent. These Forsaken call themselves apothecaries.
- The iconic apothecary is a withered Forsaken standing in a laboratory. Beakers and cauldrons bubble and spew horrible vapors into the air.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "March of the Legion" series, for the card Ossandran, Crematorium Master.
- is a larger version of this card.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Unknown alpha patch: Name changed from "Alchemist" to "Crazed Alchemist".