This belong to Craz! Go away, or Craz will bring his tiny friends!
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Warlock||Dark Possession||2||Warlock||Lakkari Sacrifice||1|
|Sinister Deal||2||Malchezaar's Imp||2|
|EVIL Genius||2||The Soularium||1|
|Expired Merchant||2||Clutchmother Zavas||1|
|EVIL Recruiter||2||Darkshire Librarian||2|
|Sense Demons||1||Expired Merchant||2|
|Imp-losion||2||Tiny Knight of Evil||2|
|Pit Lord||2||High Priestess Jeklik||1|
|Jumbo Imp||2||Rin, the First Disciple||1|
|Neutral||EVIL Cable Rat||2||Siegebreaker||2|
On Normal difficulty Craz plays a hybrid of lackey deck and demon buffs. However, the main difficulty at the beginning of the game is his hero power since he will often use it and rarely summons bad demons. Moreover, it allows Craz to do not play his cards. Thanks to these conditions, the boss takes up the board very quickly and easily defeats the player if his deck does not have a similar tempo. Thus, the main objective is to take over the board as fast as possible, otherwise the player will not be able to constantly fend off lackeys and endless demons.
Heroic deck is Discard Warlock with several heavy cards that simplify the player's game rather than enhance Craz. Hero power of Craz still will be summoning demons for 2-3 mana mostly because the demons for 4-5 mana are currently significantly less. In general, this battle is not much harder than in Normal mode since Craz mainly uses hero power when he starts playing by "topdecks". Like in normal mode, take over the board as fast as possible, and if it is possible steal Nether Portal using Crawling Claw.
- Nooo, don't have any treasure. Actually very poor.
- You here to take loots? Get out get out get out! (vs. Reno Jackson)
- Shh, you'll scare away the gold!
- A little help?
- Do me a favor; hit them.
- Leave Craz alone!
- Uh, distraction!
- Watch my stuff!
- Can we move this along? I got places to be!
- I'll take any spare change you have...
- I'm not an imp. I'm way more scary!
- EVIL Recruiter
- We're gonna make a DEAL, heheh.
- Bringin' in the big guns- er, axes!
- Any Lackey
- Lackeys try to take my stuff. Don't touch!
- Oh, I didn't summon that?
- Golden Scarab
- Can I, uh, take that?
- Sack of Lamps
- Whoaaa. I could be VERY rich stealing all those lamps!
- NOOoo uugh...
- Whoa, I did it? Really?
- Patch 126.96.36.199717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum