|Wiki tags:||Targeted, Triggered effect|
It starts with stealing a pen from work, and before you know it, BOOM! Corrupted!
How to get
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Corruption were a reward for raising a warlock to level 2.
- Two Golden copies of Corruption were a reward for raising a warlock to levels 32 and 34.
- Like all enchantments, Corruption's effect can be removed with silence effects.
- If a minion affected by Corruption is stolen, no matter how many times it is stolen, it will still trigger to die in the next Start of Turn Phase of Corruption's caster. (Before Patch 188.8.131.5274 (WotOG patch), it would trigger at the start of the newest controller's turn regardless of number of steals.) 
Be aware that your opponent will see which minion you have cast Corruption upon, and may therefore choose to use that minion to deal as much damage as possible before the next turn - even if it destroys the minion in the process. This still has the desired effect - the destruction of the targeted minion - but may come at the cost of one of your own minions. For this reason, Corruption is ideal when played on a minion with low attack, or when you have a cheap taunt or two such as Voidwalker in position to soak up any attacks.
This card synergizes with the Freeze effect, such as the Battlecry of a Frost Elemental. Since the targeted enemy minion cannot attack, it would die without being capable of gaining value, unless Silenced.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Blood of Gladiators" series, for the card Curse of Endless Suffering.
- The card art for Mind Spike features the warlock's hand in this card's art.
- The skulls from the original artwork are missing from the card's in-game art.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.20636 (2017-04-04): Now has Free rarity (previously: Common).