|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Destroy, Summon, Twinspell|
|Tags:||Arcane-generating, Cost-related, Random, Spell-generating, Targeted|
Destroy a minion. Summon 2 minions of the same Cost to replace it.
If only you'd let it go to voicemail...
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Conjurer's Calling||800||100|
Generated spell[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This card's effect destroys a minion, resolving the minion's Deathrattle effect if any, then summons two random minions of the same Cost for the owner's side.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Conjurer's Calling has similar applications to Evolve, and can be used to turn a low-stat minion into two minions with potentially better stats. Since it has Twinspell, it's a very value-efficient card and can be used to reroll a bad minion once more. Khadgar is extremely effective with this card, summoning 4 minions for the price of 4 mana. It can also be used as a Deathrattle activator for cards like Scarab Egg or Mechanical Whelp.
In an emergency, this can be used to destroy a minion that would be extremely dangerous to leave alive the next turn, like Doomsayer or Kalecgos. This can also be used to remove buffs from a minion such as multiple Magnetic attachments, leaving behind something much more manageable.
Note that if you use this card on a Mountain Giant, it can summon either another Mountain Giant, an Arcane Giant, or a Grave Horror. This has a good chance of summoning a large body with Taunt when needed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11662 (2021-03-25): Now costs 3 Mana. (Down from 4). Arcane spell school added.
- Patch 18.104.22.168402 (2019-08-26): Now costs 4 Mana. (Up from 3)
- Patch 22.214.171.124933 (2019-04-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- That's what you get for picking devil's card. (August 4, 2019). Retrieved on 2019-08-04.