|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Destroy, Summon, Twinspell|
|Wiki tags:||Arcane-generating, Cost-related, Random, Spell-generating, Targeted|
Destroy a minion. Summon 2 minions of the same Cost to replace it.
If only you'd let it go to voicemail...
How to get
|Golden Conjurer's Calling||800||100|
- This card's effect destroys a minion, resolving the minion's Deathrattle effect if any, then summons two random minions of the same Cost for the owner's side.
Conjurer's Calling has similar applications to Evolve, and can be used to turn a low-stat minion into two minions with potentially better stats. Since it has Twinspell, it's a very value-efficient card and can be used to reroll a bad minion once more. Khadgar is extremely effective with this card, summoning 4 minions for the price of 4 mana. It can also be used as a Deathrattle activator for cards like Scarab Egg or Mechanical Whelp.
In an emergency, this can be used to destroy a minion that would be extremely dangerous to leave alive the next turn, like Doomsayer or Kalecgos. This can also be used to remove buffs from a minion such as multiple Magnetic attachments, leaving behind something much more manageable.
Note that if you use this card on a Mountain Giant, it can summon either another Mountain Giant, an Arcane Giant, or a Grave Horror. This has a good chance of summoning a large body with Taunt when needed.
- Patch 220.127.116.11662 (2021-03-25): Now costs 3 Mana. (Down from 4). Arcane spell school added.
- Patch 18.104.22.168402 (2019-08-26): Now costs 4 Mana. (Up from 3)
- Patch 22.214.171.124933 (2019-04-04): Added.
- That's what you get for picking devil's card. (August 4, 2019). Retrieved on 2019-08-04.