Rogues conceal everything but their emotions. You can't get 'em to shut up about feelings.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- If a minion already has Stealth when you cast Conceal, the minion will not lose Stealth on the next turn (assuming it has not attacked or otherwise had the effect removed). This is because it does not gain the 'Conceal' enchantment.
- If your opponent casts Conceal then you steal an affected minion (such as by using ), the minion will still unstealth at the start of your opponent's turn. (Before Patch 188.8.131.5274 (WotOG patch), it would unstealth at the start of the newest controller's turn regardless of number of steals.) 
- A minor bug causes the 'Conceal' buff to not remove itself from a minion's list of enchantments until the next turn, even if the minion attacks, losing the effect itself. If the minion afterwards gains permanent Stealth, such as due to a activation, the buff will remove the permanent Stealth. ( also has this bug.)
Conceal is most commonly used as a way to protect your minions by preventing your opponent from trading for them. Conceal's stealth effect disables any taunt on the selected minions, and does not protect your minions from area of effect (AoE) spells.
Try dropping a strong passive effect minion on to the field before casting Conceal to get the most out of the card, such as a Spell Damage granting minion or .
Conceal's Stealth effect is removed by attacking. This has two major consequences:
- If you want to attack with certain minions, but still have them stealthed through your opponent's next turn, you need to attack with them first, then use Conceal.
- If you want to stealth all of your minions except for certain ones (such as taunt minions, which you wish to continue taunting), use Conceal to stealth them first, then attack with them, removing the stealth effect and allowing to act as taunts next turn.
This card is named for the WoW rogue ability Shroud of Concealment, which is used to stealth nearby party members.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "The Hunt for Illidan" series, for the card Fight or Blight.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Hall of Fame to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.206662 (2021-03-25): Now has Shadow spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04): Moved from Classic to Hall of Fame set.
- Commentary: Stealth is a very powerful mechanic, and can also be very frustrating to play against—more for some classes than others. Hearthstone should ultimately be a game of plays and counter plays, and Conceal makes it increasingly more difficult for other classes to interact with Rogue minions as time goes on. We considered promoting to Wild instead, but in the end we decided to move Conceal because Auctioneer has proven to be one of the most skill testing cards in the game. We think the power level of Auctioneer decreases with this change, and games where Auctioneer is played will be a bit more interactive.
- Patch 18.104.22.16890 (2013-10-02): Now costs 1 mana, up from 0.
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Wording changed to "Give your minions Stealth until your next turn." Now costs 0 mana, down from 1.
- Patch 22.214.171.12488 (2013-06-22): Now costs 1 mana, up from 0.
- Previously: Give a friendly minion Stealth. [0 mana, Common]
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk1qeAm7Qjs Tested in Patch 126.96.36.19986 (TGT patch)
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft - Building the Fire (UK). (2013-03-19).