|Set:||United in Stormwind|
|Abilities:||Cast spell, Questline|
|Artist:||L. Lullabi & A. Zemskov|
What, you expected a shaman to have trouble with a place called STORMWIND?
How to get
Command the Elements can be obtained by:
- Opening card packs
- Crafting regular version for 1600 dust
- Crafting golden version for 3200 dust
- Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run
- Completing Climbing the Ranks achievements (Regular only)
Category Name Description Rewards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Legend in Ranked (any format). 50 , Random Recent Expansion Legendary Card,Legend Card Back
Stormcaller Bru'kan's effect extends past spells personally casted from hand; any and all cards that cast spells secondarily will cast twice as well. This includes The Runespear, Yogg-Saron, Hope's End, Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate, Trick Totem, Enchanted Cauldron, Grand Archivist, Archmage Vargoth, The Voraxx, Djinn of Zephyrs, Tortollan Primalist, and Drustvar Horror generated from Swampqueen Hagatha
Cards that are activated by spells being casted from hand, such as Wild Pyromancer, Summoning Stone, Exotic Mountseller, and Atiesh do not trigger an additional time.
- Patch 220.127.116.11849 (2021-09-21): (Tame the Flames) Now reads: Play 3 cards with Overload... (previously: Play 2 cards with Overload...).
- Commentary: Slowing down the speed at which Questline Shamans can get their final reward should open up more room for counterplay, particularly from slower strategies.
- Patch 18.104.22.168998 (2021-07-27): Added.