Collection Manager (accesible via the "My Collection" button) is one of the game modes offered in Hearthstone.
In this mode, players can browse their ever-expanding card collection, disenchant cards for raw materials to craft new ones, and build a variety of custom decks to suit their shifting strategies.
Patch changes Edit
- (Patch 8.2.2) Fixed an issue that could cause a player to get stuck in their Collection Manager after copying a deck.
- (Patch 8.2.0) It is now possible to refine searches in the Collection Manager with the ‘Type:’ and ‘Rarity:’ search tags.; Error messages received when searching the Collection Manager are now more helpful.
- (Patch 126.96.36.19920) Resolved an issue where seasonal reward cards could take a while to show up in the Collection Manager.; Searching the Collection Manager with a class name will now correctly display Tri-Class cards.
- (Patch 7.0.0) A search for "missing" in the Collection Manager will now automatically switch you to Crafting Mode and find any cards that you are missing or don’t already own two or more copies of.
- (Patch 188.8.131.5240) The Collection Manager now more accurately displays new cards.
- (Patch 184.108.40.20674) Collection Manager’s Set Filter has been updated.
- (Patch 220.127.116.1157) Typing “TGT” or “The Grand Tournament” in the Collection Manager now correctly filters cards from that expansion.
- (Patch 18.104.22.16866) You can now view your hard-earned card backs as well as card backs you have not yet acquired in the collection manager.; Some changes have been made to the collection manager, including mana filtering and the position of some buttons.
- (Patch 22.214.171.12497) Cards can now be searched for using the artist of the card art in the Collection Manager.; All Soulbound Common cards can now be properly found when searching for “Common” in the Collection Manager.
- (Patch 126.96.36.19944) The New Deck button in the Collection Manager no longer stays highlighted if you quickly click the Done and No buttons after selecting a hero.
| Game modes|
Goblins vs Gnomes ● The Grand Tournament ● Whispers of the Old Gods ● Mean Streets of Gadgetzan ● Journey to Un'Goro ● Knights of the Frozen Throne ● Kobolds & Catacombs ● The Witchwood ● The Boomsday Project ● Rastakhan's Rumble ● Rise of Shadows