|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
Deal 3 damage to a minion and the enemy hero.
"Cobra Shot" hurts way, way, way more than "Cobra Cuddle."
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Cobra Shot||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell has two steps:
- First, it deals damage to the target minion, queuing and resolving triggers;
- Then, it deals damage to the enemy hero, queuing and resolving triggers.
- Cobra Shot will no longer be offered for selection in Arena, since the 15th of September 2016. However, it is still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects, such as Spellslinger.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card pays for having both removal and face damage with a grossly inefficient mana cost, so much so that in most situations it's inferior to every other spell that performs one of the options, like Explosive Shot, Flanking Strike, Quick Shot, Marked Shot, etc. Corrosive Breath has the same effect while holding a Dragon, but costs 3 mana less while still being usable as an early-game removal spell without the Dragon synergy active. Actively choosing this card via card generation like Discover is only reserved for last-ditch efforts to push for face damage.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "War of the Elements" series, for the card Cobra Shot.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. (2016-09-08).