|Set:||Forged in the Barrens|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Discover, Put into hand|
|Wiki tags:||Deck-related, Healing-related, Spell-related|
When it's her turn to cook, she'll always go for a Light sear.
How to get
|Cleric of An'she||40||5|
|Golden Cleric of An'she||400||50|
- ▶️Feel the sun bear down upon you.
- ▶️Wilt against its rays!
- ▶️<death sound>
Cleric of An'she is a Seer, or tauren priest.
- An'she (pronounced "AWN-shay") or simply Sun is the sun god, the right eye of the Earth Mother, and the twin brother of Mu'sha in tauren mythology.
- Tauren priests (known as Seers), and paladins (known as Sunwalkers) aim to revere the light of hope that the Earth Mother shines upon the world, through the use of An'she's power. Tahu Sagewind implies that such a focus on An'she, as opposed to the power of Mu'sha used by druids and night elves, could achieve the balance of the Earth Mother, granting the tauren another blessing from her.
- An'she was apparently responsible for sending the tauren visions of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Sunwalker Dezco has specifically used An'she to weave protective shields of light around others, channel holy energies through his mace to crumble enemies such as the mogu to dust, and heal others' wounds with "bright yellow light", although its power has limits, as An'she could not save his son Redhorn from nearly dying. Dezco also mentioned that the sha's presence and influence in Pandaria was weakening his Sunwalker powers, and was unable to use An'she's power to save his wife Leza Farwalker from dying when she was giving birth to his two sons.
- Patch 188.8.131.52593 (2021-06-03): Added.