|Abilities:||Gain Armor, Increment attribute|
Give your hero +2 Attack this turn. Gain 2 Armor.
The claw decides who will stay and who will go.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Claw were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the druid class.
- Two Golden copies of Claw were a reward for raising a druid to levels 32 and 34.
Generated by[edit | edit source]
As well as being collected in decks, this card can also be generated by the following card.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Attack granted by Claw may be used to target minions or heroes. Claw is best used to destroy a pesky enemy minion, as the Armor it provides will help block the damage from the minion you target. Used in conjunction with the druid hero power Shapeshift, you can deal 3 damage and protect yourself from 3 damage.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's flavor text refers to a scene from the film Toy Story.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Through the Dark Portal" series, for the card Claw.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Basic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.5288 (2013-06-22): Now grants 2 Attack this turn and 2 Armor, instead of 3 Attack this turn.