He always dreamed of coming down from the mountains and opening a noodle shop, but he never got the nerve.
How to get
Regular and golden Chillwind Yeti are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Two copies of regular are obtained for raising sum of all your class levels to 1.
Two copies of golden Chillwind Yeti (Core) are obtained for winning 500 games across all classes.
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Chillwind Yeti were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the warrior class.
- Two Golden copies of Chillwind Yeti were a reward for raising a warrior to levels 55 and 56.
Chillwind Yeti is a solid 4/5, and while lacking any special abilities, finds a favourable position among the available minions. Its 4 Attack protects it from priests' and , while its 5 Health frequently enables efficient trades. Because of its versatility and consistent cost efficiency, Chillwind Yeti is widely considered a strong choice for Arena and constructed play.
- Yetis are large, furry humanoid animals that usually live in or near caves. Some of the varieties in colder regions breathe ice breath. Yetis are skinnable, unlike most humanoids. Yetis can be found in Feralas, the Hillsbrad Foothills, Winterspring, and the Alterac Mountains. They can also be found in Northrend.
- Chillwind Point is a small rise on the far eastern edge of the Alterac Mountains region. It is dominated by a small, ancient troll ruin and named for the chill winds that sweep through the nearby ravine from the Western Plaguelands to the north. Chillwind Point is often mistaken for Chillwind Camp located just to the north, an Alliance outpost just inside the plaguelands. This pass was previously part of the kingdom of Lordaeron.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, depicting the Warlock spell Fear.
- The Tavern Brawl card Fear uses the same artwork as Chillwind Yeti, but centered on the other character present.