|Set:||United in Stormwind|
|Abilities:||Deal damage, Lifesteal, Outcast|
|Artist:||L. Lullabi & K. Turovec|
Otherwise known as a nematode.
How to get
Chaos Leech can be obtained by:
- Opening card packs
- Crafting regular version for 100 dust
- Crafting golden version for 800 dust
- Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run
- Opening the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of season (Regular only)
- Completing Climbing the Ranks achievements (Regular only)
Category Name Description Rewards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Silver 10 in Ranked (any format). 20 , 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Gold 10 in Ranked (any format). 30 , 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards
On its base, it is exactly just like Eye Beam. But as a Outcast, it is a stronger version of Eye Beam instead of costing 1 mana, it deals 2 additional damage. However it can be discounted with Felgorger, Sigil of Alacrity or Final Showdown to be the same as Eye Beam with Outcast effect
Because it deals 5 damage, it can do well against stronger minions and heal much more. However it will still cost 3 mana meaning it will be harder to play with other cards in your hand unlike Eye Beam.
Chaos Leech can be included in decks alongside Eye Beam for additional healing or using Il'gynoth to deal 5 damage to the enemy hero.
- Patch 126.96.36.199998 (2021-07-27): Added.