|Set:||United in Stormwind|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage, Lifesteal|
|Wiki tags:||Attack-related, Targeted|
Battlecry: Deal damage equal to this minion's Attack to an enemy minion.
A little dark down here. So much for "serving the Light."
How to get
Catacomb Guard can be obtained by:
- Opening card packs
- Crafting regular version for 100 dust
- Crafting golden version for 800 dust
- Completing an Arena or Heroic Duels run
- Opening the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of season (Regular only)
- Completing Climbing the Ranks achievements (Regular only)
Category Name Description Rewards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Silver 10 in Ranked (any format). 20 , 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards Game Modes - Ranked - Climbing the Ranks Reach Gold 10 in Ranked (any format). 30 , 4 Random Recent Expansion Rare Cards
Catacombs Guard is most at-home in Hand Buff Paladin, turning it's deal 1 into a much higher number, and giving the player some much-needed healing. However, without buffs, this card is an extremly weak play. Compared to First Blade of Wrynn, which is a decent minion even without its handbuff effect, Catacombs Guard essentially cannot function without any buffs. This leads to this minion having a high degree of variance.
- Patch 22.214.171.124998 (2021-07-27): Added.