- "Your Innkeeper is mixing together a special blend of Tavern Brawls! Take a random deck and sample their latest concoction!"
This Fireside Brawl was introduced in March 2018, and allows Fireside Tavern owners to use the rules from two existing Tavern Brawls simultaneously. The selection is done using the Discover mechanic on the first turn taken by the Fireside Tavern owner.
- Choose your first Tavern Brawl!
- By The Power of Ragnaros!: At the end of your turn, reduce the Cost of cards in your hand by (1).
- Randomonium: At the start of your turn, randomize the Cost of cards in your hand.
- Battle of Tol Barad: After you summon a minion, add a spell of the same Cost to your hand. It costs (0).
- Blood Magic: All spells cost Health instead of Mana.
- Choose your second Tavern Brawl!
- Summoner's Competition: After you cast a spell, summon a random minion of the same Cost.
- The Masked Ball: After you summon a minion, give it "Deathrattle: Summon a minion that costs (2) less."
- Servant of Yogg Tryouts: After you summon a minion, cast a random spell on a random target.
- Clash of the Minions: After you summon a minion, give it Charge and Taunt.
- On the first turn taken by the Fireside Tavern owner, they will be asked whether to play with the existing rules or select a new set.
- After the Fireside Tavern owner sets new rules, that game will immediately end in a draw, with both heroes self-destructing.
- Each combination of rules has an unique name.
- Official blog post on Build-A-Brawl
- Official Fireside Gatherings blog - Lists all past and current Fireside Brawls and Fireside Gathering articles