The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|King of Beasts||2|
|Swamp King Dred||1|
|Call of the Wild||2|
|Giant Sand Worm||2|
Bristlesnarl plays a Hunter deck stocked with expensive spells and minions, but all of this is mitigated by his autocast Hero Power. Because it takes 3 mana and is always the first thing he does each turn, expect Bristlesnarl to not actually do anything else for the first few turns - take this moment of reprieve to set up and pressure him as much as you can. Once he hits the midgame, this is where he starts playing all his cards which he's been discounting all the while, so expect to see something among the lines of multiple Savannah Highmanes and a Call of the Wild guarded by a King of Beasts. The fact that he has up to 60 health also means that he can definitely survive to the midgame where his deck shines. It is very difficult to beat him in the value game unless your deck is extremely focused on Jades or C'Thun, so take any opportunity to go for the face and end the game quickly.
- Here... YOU are the hunted!
- Keep speaking, so my beasts can find you...
- My beasts WILL find you.
- Your time is coming...
- This is MY hunting ground.
- My power only grows.
- I know these caves. You know nothing.
Playing High-Cost cards
- The hunt... ends!
- There is no escape!
- They smell your fear!
- Leave the bones as a warning to the others.
Bristlesnarl is unique to hearthstone. He is a hunter who appears to be blind.
- Furbolgs are a hulking, ancient race of bear-men who live in northern Kalimdor and in Northrend. Though they have no special love for war or murder, several tribes have fallen to multiple forms of corruption, including but not limited to the Burning Legion and the Old Gods. The tribes of Ashenvale were traditional allies of the night elves. Concerned by the once peaceful race's condition, the night elves have attempted to help the furbolgs settle their tensions, but the mighty bear-men retreat ever further into their territories and fall deeper into the rage that is overtaking their race. Few tribes are now tolerant of outsiders, most notable being the Timbermaw tribe. Meanwhile, the tribes of Grizzly Hills struggle to recover from the corruption Yogg-Saron placed upon their people.
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.