You can hire him... until someone offers him enough gold to turn on you.
RARITY=2 CLASS=12 ELITE=0 COST=5 HEALTH=4 ATK=5 CARDTYPE=4 FACTION=1 251=1 268=2 TAUNT=1 COLLECTIBLE=1
How to get
Regular and golden Booty Bay Bodyguard are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Regular||2|
|New player||Complete the Ranked's New player experience system||Golden||2|
Prior Year of the Gryphon's rotation on March 30, 2021:
- Two copies of Booty Bay Bodyguard were automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the shaman class.
- Two Golden copies of Booty Bay Bodyguard were a reward for raising a shaman to levels 55 and 56.
This minion has relatively low Health for a Taunt of this cost, and so can be removed by cheaper attackers such as a . seems to be a better choice for most decks as a defender. However, his higher attack can allow him to double as a substantial attacking creature and a reasonable defender. Other alternatives include , which has the same total stat values, but weighted more toward defence.
- ▶️ Get behind me.
- ▶️ I'll take him out.
- ▶️ <death sound>
- Booty Bay is a large pirate city nestled into the cliffs surrounding a beautiful blue lagoon on the southern tip of Stranglethorn Vale. The city is entered by traversing through the bleached-white jaws of a giant shark.
- Run by the Blackwater Raiders who are closely associated with the Steamwheedle Cartel, the port offers facilities to any traveler passing through, regardless of their faction. Combined with the world renowned Salty Sailor Tavern, it is one of the most popular locations in Azeroth.
- Outside of Booty Bay, on the island of Janeiro's Point, is the giant statue of Baron Revilgaz.
- Baron Revilgaz, ruler of this city, is hiring all the help he can get against the pesky Bloodsail Buccaneers and other threats of the city. He resides, together with the leader of the Blackwater Raiders, Fleet Master Seahorn, at the top of the inn of Booty Bay.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Drums of War" series, for the card Vixton Pinchwhistle.
- The card art depicts Vixton Pinchwhistle, a goblin PvP gear vendor located in Gadgetzan. He is related to Krixel Pinchwhistle, whose art is used for , although Krixel ironically is not situated in Gadgetzan.
- Vixton, just like Krixel, is also not in Booty Bay