|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Increment attribute|
Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +4/+4 and Taunt.
Attacks her job with unbridled enthusiasm.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Bonemare can yield incredible tempo swings with a decent 5/5 stats and an effect similar to Blessing of Kings that gives Taunt, for a total of 9/9 stats split between two bodies for 7 mana. When played on a relatively small minion, Bonemare can create two medium-sized threats at the same time.
On top of Bonemare's high quality, it's also a common card. This makes it a high-priority card to acquire for beginners.
This card also works well with Evolve-related effects, as the actual minion has very poor stats for 7 mana and can become an 8-mana minion where 8 cost minion are very powerful in terms of its effects and stats.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Skeletal horses are the remains of horses that have succumbed to the Lich King's plague. They have since been raised from the dead by the Royal Apothecary Society in the Undercity and are now used as mounts by the Forsaken.
- The Forsaken believe that without a purpose, even beasts of burden suffer in undeath.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Icecrown" series, for the card Skeletal Warhorse.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206662 (2021-03-25): Now costs 7 Mana. (Down from 8)
- Patch 10.2.0.23180 (2018-02-06): Now costs 8 Mana. (Up from 7)
- Patch 220.127.116.1157 (2017-08-08): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- PlayHearthstone on Twitter. (2017-07-27).