|Abilities:||Deal damage, Freeze|
|Tags:||Area of effect|
Deal 2 damage to all enemy minions and Freeze them.
This spell can be very Entertaining.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
- Regular Blizzard could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This spell has two steps:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Blizzard's mass-freeze mechanic coupled with its 2 AoE damage can make it a deadly mass-removal card. Keep in mind that freeze only affects a minion's ability to attack, and silencing a frozen minion will remove the freeze effect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's flavor text is a self-reference to Hearthstone's developer, Blizzard Entertainment.
- The card art specifically depicts Jaina Proudmoore.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Champion Deck: Jaina" series, for the card Whiteout.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.206662 (2021-03-25): Now has Frost spell school (previously: no spell school).
- Patch 220.127.116.1143 (2013-12-18): Now costs 6 mana (Up from 5).
References[edit | edit source]
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2015-04-09).