Double a minion's Attack.
This card causes double the trouble AND double the fun.
How to get
|Golden Blessed Champion||800||100|
- Regular Blessed Champion could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
- Enchantments that double Attack like Blessed Champion and Gahz'rilla do not double the Attack bonuses of Auras, because the effect of the Enchantment is to double the Attack prior to the Enchantment, so when the Aura is moved to the end of the list again it is not doubled.
- As with all enchantments, Blessed Champion runs the risk of being wasted if the enemy uses a Silence, transform or destroy effect on the buffed minion. To ensure the minion is able to make use of its increased Attack at least once, use this spell upon a minion that is able to attack immediately. Playing it on an exhausted minion is inviting the opponent to remove it before it can be put to use, although sometimes buffing a Taunt is a good play.
- As a powerful multiplier of a minion's Attack, this can be very effective for finishing the opponent with an unexpected burst of damage, especially from a high Attack minion.
- Players should be mindful of this card's mana cost, and remember that as a stat multiplier, it should be always be played after other Attack-increasing effects.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Icecrown" series, for the card Bronwyn Lightborn.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.206662 (2021-03-25): Now has Holy spell school (previously: no spell school).