|Abilities:||Gain Armor, Increment attribute|
Give your hero +4 Attack this turn. Gain 4 Armor.
Chew your food!
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
- Regular Bite could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from March 26, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A stronger version of Claw, Bite should most often be used for minion removal. The Attack it provides is enough to allow the Druid to deal with mid-sized minions on his own, and the Armor can usually block almost all of the damage. If used in conjunction with the Shapeshift hero power, the druid will be able to handle minions of 5 health and protect from 5 damage. In a pinch, this spell can be used to deal 4 damage directly to the opposing hero.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork originally used for this card prior to patch 188.8.131.52761 comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Wrathgate" series, for the card Arien the Untamed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 184.108.40.206761 (2019-07-01): Received new card art.
- Patch 220.127.116.1157 (2017-08-08): Text changed from "Give your hero +4 Attack this turn and 4 Armor." to "Give your hero +4 Attack this turn. Gain 4 Armor."
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Mana cost increased to 4, from 3.
- Patch 18.104.22.16888 (2013-06-22): Now grants 4 Attack and 4 Armor this turn, down from 6 Attack. Now costs 3 Mana, down from 4.