|Wiki tags:||Battlefield-related, Murloc-generating, Murloc-related|
- For the collectible card, see Primalfin Lookout.
Primalfin Lookout is a Tier 4 minion in the Battlegrounds game mode.
- This is a separated entity of Primalfin Lookout.
- This version's Discover pool shows Murlocs from hero's current or below Tavern Tier.
Primalfin Lookout is the only minion in the game that lets you Discover more minions, effectively letting to pick a Murloc of choice for 1 gold less. While you're unlikely to find permanent additions to your board at Tier 5 aside from King Bagurgle and Murloc triples, this card can still generate buffs like Coldlight Seer and Toxfin. This card also has amazing synergy with Brann Bronzebeard, as selling this card and the two minions you Discover will completely refund the 3 gold you spent buying it (or, if you're playing Millhouse Manastorm, leave you with a net gain of 1 coin), effectively giving free buffs doubled by Brann.
Should you be on Tier 4, have a Murloc board, and see this in Bob's Tavern, it may be worth it to buy this and level to Tier 5 for a chance at discovering King Bagurgle.
- ▶️<summon sound>
- ▶️<attack sound>
- ▶️<death sound>
- Patch 220.127.116.11359 (2020-08-18):
- Now only Discovers minions from the current Tavern Tier or below.
- Moved to Tavern Tier 4 from Tavern Tier 5.
- Patch 18.104.22.168203 (2019-12-12): Moved to Tavern Tier 5 from Tavern Tier 4.
- Server-side patch (2019-11-19): Moved to Tavern Tier 4 from Tavern Tier 5.
- Patch 22.214.171.124747 (2019-11-05): Added.