Galakrond, Father of All Dragons, was an ancient being from which the aspects were formed. All that is left of him now haunts the Dragonblight, but his legacy lives on.
- For other appearances of Galakrond, see Galakrond (disambiguation).
Galakrond is a hero that the player can pick in the Battlegrounds game mode.
- Using Galakrond's Hero Power on a tavern tier 6 minion will replace it with another tavern tier 6 one.
Although Galakrond's Hero Power looks awfully similar to Infinite Toki's, one advantage Galakrond has over her is that you can continuously upgrade the transformed minion on the next turn after if it was Frozen. You can either upgrade the minion you upgraded last turn immediately for a minion 2 tiers higher to optimize your rolls, or continue to keep freezing it to go even higher. However, the latter is more risky since you will have to rely entirely on your starting roll each turn to fill out your warband in the meantime. You can also simply use the Hero Power to reroll a minion into a likely stronger one.
- Patch 220.127.116.11601 (2021-07-01):
- Returned to the pool of heroes
- Hero Power now costs (1) and reads: Choose a minion in Bob's Tavern. Discover a higher Tier minion to replace it. (previously: costs (0) and reads: Replace a minion in Bob's Tavern with a minion from a higher Tavern Tier.)
- Patch 18.104.22.168600 (2020-12-15): Removed from the pool of heroes.
- Patch 22.214.171.124000 (2020-11-05): Hero Power now costs (0) and no longer freezes the minion.
- Patch 126.96.36.199359 (2020-08-18): Hero Power now freezes the minion added to Bob's Tavern.
- Patch 188.8.131.52174 (2020-02-26): Added.