|Wiki tags:||Battlefield-related, Damaged-related|
|Artist:||Alex Horley Orlandelli|
"You won't like me when I'm angry."
How to get
|Golden Battle Rage||400||50|
Battle Rage draws a card for every damaged friendly minion or hero, giving this ability a potentially large card output. If you have a lot of minions on the field, you could play Whirlwind in conjunction with Battle Rage and draw a substantial amount of cards. Players often find themselves with a lack of cards in their hand and Battle Rage has the ability to turn a match around or further secure victory.
When your hero is undamaged and other options are available, it is often preferable to avoid using Armor Up! in order to have a higher chance to draw an extra card later in the game.
- This card's flavor text references the Hulk's catchphrase, "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, for the card Tristan Rapidstrike.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 188.8.131.5237 (2013-10-17): Now only works with damaged friendly characters. Now costs 2 mana, down from 3.
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2013-10-02): Now works with all damaged characters, not just minions. Now costs 3 mana, up from 2.
- Previously - Draw a card for each damaged minion. [2 mana, Common]