"You won't like me when I'm angry."
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Battle Rage draws a card for every damaged friendly minion or hero, giving this ability a potentially large card output. If you have a lot of minions on the field, you could play in conjunction with Battle Rage and draw a substantial amount of cards. Players often find themselves with a lack of cards in their hand and Battle Rage has the ability to turn a match around or further secure victory.
- This card's flavor text references the Hulk's catchphrase, "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Heroes of Azeroth" series, for the card Tristan Rapidstrike.
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 18.104.22.16837 (2013-10-17): Now only works with damaged friendly characters. Now costs 2 mana, down from 3.
- Patch 22.214.171.12490 (2013-10-02): Now works with all damaged characters, not just minions. Now costs 3 mana, up from 2.
- Previously - Draw a card for each damaged minion. [2 mana, Common]