|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Tags:||Death-related, Health-related, Triggered effect|
Rush. After this attacks and kills a minion, it may attack again.
When it comes to problem-solving, he always uses his head.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Batterhead attacks, leaving it exhausted, but kills a minion from a spell such as Mass Hysteria, it can attack again.
- If Batterhead kills multiple minions with one attack (Ex. with Sweeping Strikes), it only gains one additional attack.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Batterhead is best against flood - type decks such as token druid. It can be used as a budget Baron Geddon. Play it when the opponent has nearly a full board for maximum value.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- ▶️This might hurt.
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Because of Batterhead's interactions with cards like Spirit of the Rhino, it went through a number of iterations during development. An early prototype known as "Kobold Batterhead" had Rush and "Battlecry: Unlimited attacks this turn". A second iteration featured Rush and the text "After this attacks a minion, it may attack again". These iterations led to the final version of Batterhead, which is meant to fill a similar role to Primordial Drake from the Journey to Un'Goro set.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199933 (2019-04-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Trolden (October 12, 2019). Funny And Lucky Moments - Hearthstone - Ep. 469 (06:58). YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-10-13.
- Cass Marshal (2019-03-29). Hearthstone: Rise of Shadows legendary minion revealed: Batterhead. Polygon. Retrieved on 2019-03-30.