You might think bashing doesn't take a lot of practice. It doesn't.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- This spell has two steps:
- For example, targeting your own hero with Bash, when you have no Armor, will effectively convert 3 Health to 3 Armor. 
A strong card for Control Warrior for early game. It can remove a minion as well as boost your Armor count for Armor synergy cards like later on.
Compared to , Bash has the proactive ability to deal damage upfront, trading off the card draw and 2 Armor. This can make it less situational than Shield Block, whose Armor bonus may not make a difference without the combo of .
- This card is possibly based on Penance, a priest spell removed during the game's alpha.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Reign of Fire" series, for the card Savage Beatdown.
- Patch 18.104.22.16886 (2015-08-18): Added.