Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your deck.
Bartender Bob is original to Hearthstone and appears in The Dalaran Heist single-player mission. He greets the player in one of his many taverns after the third and fifth boss rounds of each run, during which the player can take a rest and be able to modify and strengthen their deck for future battles, alongside the merriment of some stories and various dishes of good food.
Additionally, these encounters count towards the "Win x games in any mode" quest.
The Dalaran Heist
Between rounds 3 and 4 and rounds 5 and 6, the player will enter a Friendly Encounter with Bartender Bob. During a Friendly Encounter, 4 of your minions in your deck will be placed on your side of the board, and 4 random minions will be placed on Bob's side of the board. The player will receive 3-5 cards that can modify their Adventure Deck, such as adding or removing minions on the board or permanently buffing a specific card. The player has 2 "Gold" (mana) to spend, and each card has a cost of 0 or 1.
Bartender Bob runs multiple taverns in Dalaran:
- A Hero's Welcome
- At Wick's End
- Bob's Bar
- Legerdemain Lounge
- Of Bards and Beards
- Pagle's Pub and Stable
- Ragnaros's 2-Soon Saloon
- Sneaky's Speakeasy
- The Angry Chicken
- The Cut N' Shuffle
- The Dollar Inn
- The Filthy Animal
- The Frozen Hozen
- The Wailing Tavern
- The Watering Hole
- Tinyfin's Tavern
- Main article: Bartendotron
Bartendotron is a mech version of Bartender Bob. On rare occasions, players can find themselves encountering Bartendotron instead of Bartender Bob when they normally would. The encounter functions in the same way as the usual one with Bartender Bob, but Bartendotron only offers Mech minions.
Bartendotron owns his own unique tavern:
- The Cog and Gear
- The Greased Axel
- The Rusty Bucket
- The inns and taverns of Dalaran are combat-free and host all sorts of despicable types...including us. (first time)
- Ah, a perfect place to socialize with human shields - I mean, "friends".
- Are you going to the inn? Pick me up a coffee. Black. Like my heart.
- Fighting is not permitted here. But you can still hurt feelings.
- You can find the best people in dives such as this. By best I mean...bad.
- Heistbaron Togwaggle
- Ah, breaking from chaos and greed with relaxing beverage.
- Mmmn, a wretched hive of villainy. Very cozy!
- Such niceness, keeping inn open during hostile occupation.
- Taverns being full of despicable characters. Watch your candles!
- Swampqueen Hagatha
- Are you skulking about the inns and public houses now?
- Dangerous types haunt these taverns. Our types.
- Don't start a fight in here. Or do. I could care less.
- You're not taking a break, are you? There is work to be done!
- Madame Lazul
- Ah, de inn. I be readin' many a fortune here...
- De inn is open! Perhaps we can recruit more henchmen?
- De streets are too claustrophobic. Step into de inn for a rest.
- Rafaam is not looking. Let's take a breather, hmnn?
- Blastmaster Boom
- Have a drink, it's on me! I mean physically, that's where it is.
- No fighting at the inn! Just hug it out in there.
- There's some shady characters down here. Some of my best friends!
- Yeah there are crazy dives down here in the underbelly.
- Bartender Bob
- Ah, a friendly face. The usual?
- All are welcome here. Just don't cause any trouble.
- I always love meeting a new customer. Come on in!
- Welcome to my tavern, friends. Enjoy your stay!
- Rakanishu! The scamp from the lamp. You always brighten my day. (with Rakanishu)
- Welcome back, Vessina. Now, no biting this time! (with Vessina)
- Please leave your weapons outside, Barkeye. You know the rules. (with Ol' Barkeye)
- Welcome Kriziki. Your dark corner is ready for brooding. (with Kriziki)
- Eudora. We have to have a little chat about your tab. (with Captain Eudora)
- Didn't know you were in town Chu, still cracking heads? (with Mr. Chu)
- You are a diamond in the rough Squeamlish. Always a pleasure. (with Squeamlish)
- Let me guess Tekahn, something on the rocks? (with Tekahn)
- George! I haven't seen you in ages. Get lost out there? (with George the Fallen)
- Your coin is welcomed here. Just stay out of trouble.
- I can always enjoy a quiet night.
- Take your time. Enjoy the atmosphere.
- We get all types around here.
- Big mood.
- Rough day?
- Get 'em out of here.
- Is something...(sniff)... burning in here?
- You're All Fired!
- Calm down, no need to get rowdy.
- Good Food
- That's a lot of food. You must be hungry!
- Aw, look. You've made a friend!
- Recruit a Veteran
- Can't go wrong with that one! They're a regular.
- Right Hand Man
- Now shake on it.
- Round of Drinks
- Order up!
- Take a Chance
- Good luck.
- Tall Tales
- Some of these tales are so crazy, they're true.
- Tell a Story
- I've heard this story before. It's a good one.
- The Gang's All Here!
- I appreciate the added business.
- Come back again soon, now!
- I'll put it on your tab!
- Safe travels!
- You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
- You have fun with all that mayhem and chaos you're causing.
- Patch 184.108.40.206795 (2019-05-14): Added.
- Bartender Bob. Retrieved on 2019-08-09.
- Bob’s bar was closed. Bartendotron only offers mechs as minions!. (May 21, 2019). Retrieved on 2019-06-04.
|The Dalaran Heist|
|Chapter 1: Dalaran Bank||
|Chapter 2: The Violet Hold||
|Chapter 3: Streets of Dalaran||
|Chapter 4: The Underbelly||
|Chapter 5: Kirin Tor Citadel||