Deal 3 damage. Overkill: Summon a 5/5 Devilsaur.
|Abilities:||Deal damage, Overkill, Summon|
|Wiki tags:||Beast-generating, Targeted|
The card is common, but the steak is rare.
How to get
|Golden Baited Arrow||400||50|
- The actual effect of Baited Arrow is similar to Bane of Doom, but can deal 3 damage for lethal or emergency.
- Compare to Flanking Strike, 5 mana 5/5 dealing 2 damage along with a significant Beast synergy, is overpowered enough, far over the cost that there may be no good target sometimes.
- As a Hunter spell, Baited Arrow is a good option for Spell Hunter, but its high cost discourages aggro decks having it.
- During development, the Devilsaur summoned by Baited Arrow was originally a 6/6 minion. It was changed to a 5/5 during playtesting.
- Patch 188.8.131.52845 (2018-11-29): Added.
- Dean Ayala on Twitter. (2018-11-03).