|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Force attack, Summon|
|Wiki tags:||Beast-generating, Targeted|
Right before CEEEES!!!
Data page • Hearthpwn
How to get
- BEEEES!!! works as follows:
- Up to 4 Bees are summoned on the player's side of the board, up to the maximum allowable for the board space available.
- Each Bee proceeds to attack the target minion in sequence from the left-most Bee to the right-most Bee, ignoring Taunts and resolving triggers and effects (e.g. Overkill if on a friendly minion) for each attack.
- The death of each Bee is resolved simultaneously after the spell is finished casting. This means up to 4 board spaces remain filled while the Bees are attacking.
- If the target minion is destroyed before all Bees have attacked, the remaining Bees will stay on the board without attacking.
This spell is one of the Druid's low-cost removal options, good for taking out one 4-Health minion. It is similar Warlock's Imp-losion, except the damage and minions summoned are inversed (while also guaranteeing 4 damage). BEEEES!!! synergizes well with other cards that have effects related to summoning, such as Knife Juggler or Addled Grizzly, as well as Floop's Glorious Gloop. It can also be used trigger the Druid's own Overkill minions; Linecracker (if it can survive a turn) is a particularly threatening option as this card will bring it up to 80 Attack, more than enough to kill most opponents instantly.
A particularly infamous combo in Wild involves casting BEEEES!!! on Linecracker before casting Earthen Scales on it to gain an extremely high amount of Armor. Casting BEEEES!!! on Linecracker twice will result in its attack reaching 1280, and using Earthen Scales at this point will result in your hero gaining such an impossibly high number of Armor that the enemy will be unable to fight back except through massive Fatigue damage (which can be negated with Jade Idol), instant-win cards like Uther of the Ebon Blade or Mecha'thun, or destroying your Armor with Platebreaker.
- But don't worry, we also have a secret weapon: BEEEES!!! No, really, one of our junior explorers found a bee-controlling device deep in Khartut's Tomb. It took us a few days to decipher the instructions, but it's quite the powerful tool.
The name of the card references a meme GIF of television host Oprah Winfrey in which she "surprises" her audience by releasing a swarm of bees upon them as a "prize" while ecstatically screaming "BEEEES!!!". This in and of itself is a parody of an episode of Winfrey's program in which she gave her entire audience a new car.
- Patch 126.96.36.199708 (2019-08-01): Added.
- Hearthstone (2019-07-11). Hearthside Chat – Join the League of Explorers! | Saviors of Uldum. YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-07-11.