|Voice actor:||Darin De Paul|
Once a lowly "Stick Flinger", he's been relentless on the path to his ultimate dream: "Tauren Flinger".
How to get
|Adventure||Complete the Warrior's class challenge in Blackrock Mountain||Regular||2|
- This minion deals damage to the enemy hero each time it suffers damage, regardless of the amount. This means that multiple instances of minor damage such as will produce far more damage output than a single burst of damage such as .
- Axe Flinger will no longer be offered for selection in Arena, since the 15th of September 2016. However, it is still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects, such as .
This minion essentially trades Attack for its triggered effect, potentially dealing repeated damage directly to the opponent. Its 5 Health allows it to withstand several hits without dying.
This card has obvious synergy with self-damaging effects like and , as well as AoEs like and . It may be particularly effective in combination with , potentially allowing it to deal 10 damage to the enemy hero in a single turn. Similarly to , the player may wish to inflict damage upon this minion as slowly as possible; but still to ensure that damage is inflicted. Special synergies aside, using it to attack 1 Attack minions will allow the player to make the most of its effect. If available, Health-increasing and healing effects will be very useful for extending its usefulness, with probably being the simplest and best choice available to a Warrior.
When countering this card, try to remove it in a single attack, or better still using a Destroy or Transform effect, or simply Silence it. It may be worth biting the bullet and removing it as early as possible, before the controlling player can activate its effect multiple times.
- ▶️Ready to fling!
- ▶️Stop movin'!
- ▶️<death sound>
- Strong, stubborn, and stalwart, the heat of Blackrock Depths has forged the Dark Iron Dwarves into singe-proof juggernauts. Able to take an immense amount of punishment, many of the minions that inhabit Blackrock Depths can both dish out their fair share of pain, or turn inflicted damage into impressive beneficial effects.
- Patch 184.108.40.20611 (2015-03-31): Added.
- Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. (2016-09-08).
- Blackrock Mountain – Delving into Blackrock Depths. (2015-03-10).