They keep hitting the Snooze button.
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
- Because this quest requires the summoning of seven minions (rather than playing them from your hand), effects that put minions into play or resurrect fallen minions count towards the quest's progression.
- Amara's Battlecry sets both the current and maximum Health of the player's hero to 40.
- Amara's effect will still trigger even if your hero has been replaced by Lord Jaraxxus or Ragnaros the Firelord.
- According to Ben Brode, Amara's Battlecry "works like ".
- The Battlecry therefore bypasses any Armor. Armor possessed by the target hero will not change, and will not result in a final life total other than 40.
- There was a bug that caused playing Amara with or to destroy her hero. Like , Amara's card text says "set" Health and not "restore" Health, and therefore shouldn't have any interaction with cards that convert healing into damage. This issue was fixed with Patch 18.104.22.16806, and she now correctly sets the hero's health to 40. 
- It appears that the reason for this bug was that Amara would first set the hero's health to 40, and then heal for 40. Because of this, if the player had had a , they would have taken no damage, because Bolf would have intercepted the 40 damage. The current Health would have remained the same, while the maximum Health would have increased to 40.
- There was also a bug that caused Amara to deal damage to a Ragnaros hero after Ragnaros' Health was raised from 8 to 15 by . . This bug was fixed in the same patch.
Awaken the Makers is a rather peculiar quest because unlike the other ones, its reward doesn't generate any card advantage and only little value. While its big amount of stats for its mana cost make it a nice tempo play, this is offset by the condition of having to complete the quest. However, with the increase to the maximum health, Amara offers bigger heal to a hero in a single card than any other card. As such, Amara is most useful if you have already taken some damage. Because of the nature of deathrattle-minions, this is likely to be the case; if not, then you can choose to hold on to Amara until your Health drops too low.
While Awaken the Makers is obviously always useful against aggressive decks (i.e. many decks), its strongest feature is its ability to make other cards shine. Most cards with deathrattle are slow and lend themselves to a playstyle that prioritizes card value over tempo, and therefore Deathrattle Priest's gameplan is often to grind out their opponent in a war of attrition. On one hand your enemy has an opportunity to rush past you and deal 30 damage before you have a chance to stabilize the board, and on the other hand, your quest reward does not need to generate any further value. With its unprecedented heal Amara provides the player with one precious resource: time. With your longer survivability, even the slowest of value-cards like , , , and can work their magic.
Its true potential is only unlocked by the minions mentioned above, meaning that if you want to make optimal use of it, you may need to craft a large number of legendary cards.
Amara's effect will still trigger even if your hero is currently Lord Jaraxxus (acquired through , , etc.) or Ragnaros the Firelord (as a result of ). Since both of these heroes' ultra-powerful Hero Powers are intended to be balanced by their low health scores, playing Amara with either hero in play is a brutally powerful and generally game-winning combination.
- Titanic watchers (or simply watchers or sentinels) are the first generation of titan-forged. Most of them would later be tasked with the protection of specific places. The titan-forged were divided into the aesir, made of metal and masters of storms, and the vanir, made of stone and masters of earth. A few are also made of ivory. After they destroyed the Black Empire, they participated in the ordering of Azeroth along with their brethren.
- "Amāra" means "immortal" or "deathless" in Sanskrit.
- The character depicted on the card art appears to be .
- Patch 22.214.171.12436 (2017-04-04): Added.
- Yong Woo on Twitter. (2017-02-28).
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2017-03-02).
- HysteriA (2017-04-06). Hearthstone Mythbusters 30 - UNGORO SPECIAL.
- HysteriA (2017-04-16). Hearthstone Mythbusters 32.