|Wiki tags:||Damage-related, Triggered effect|
She accepts guild funds for repairs!
How to get
Two copies of regular Armorsmith (Core) are obtained for raising warrior to level 3.
Two copies of golden Armorsmith (Core) are obtained for winning 100 games as warrior.
- Regular Armorsmith could also be obtained as a first-time reward for first time reaching Silver 10 and Gold 10 in Ranked mode from April 1, 2020 to March 25, 2021 (or as a reward of Climbing the Ranks (2/10) and (4/10) achievements).
- Armorsmith grants 1 Armor each time a friendly minion takes damage (regardless of its amount). This includes damage that mortally wounds a minion, damage dealt to the Armorsmith herself, damage dealt by each missile shot by effects like Avenging Wrath, and self-inflicted damage like that of Injured Blademaster.
- As usual, on-damage triggers like this one will not trigger if the damage is prevented (such as by Divine Shield or Immune effects).
This minion is very well suited to a defensive warrior deck. By using this minion alongside other minions that have a combination of high Health and Taunt, it allows the warrior to stack large amounts of Armor, which combines extremely well with Shield Slam.
The Armorsmith is a powerful card capable of contributing large amounts of Armor to the summoning hero. For this reason opponents will almost always want to remove her as quickly as possible. Summoning warriors should do their best to protect their Armorsmiths.
It goes without saying that having an Armorsmith in play greatly rewards the warrior for creating as much carnage as possible, making cards like Whirlwind a lot more desirable.
With the Alley Armorsmith, the armor gained by both cards can generate a huge amount of Armor, making the Armorsmiths even more useful if they protected well.
In control decks, this minion can be very powerful, granting Armor while being able to take out most 1-Health minions without dying itself.
If used effectively, Armorsmith can help counter aggro decks.
If your opponent plays a Patron Warrior deck, at some point they will likely use a Whirlwind or two to summon more Grim Patrons. Armorsmith can serve as deterrent to this play, or provide some compensation by generating a good amount of Armor for you in the process.
- ▶️<death sound>
- Armorsmithing was one of two primary blacksmithing specializations (the other being Weaponsmithing) which allowed access to certain BoP armor recipes.
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Scourgewar" series, for the card Diane Cannings.
- The card art depicts Diane Cannings.