|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Generate, Shuffle into deck, Taunt|
Deathrattle: Shuffle 'Msshi'fn Prime' into your deck.
Brave leader of the Sporeggar. Guided by the philosophy that one should not mssh with matters that are not one's msshiness.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Archspore Msshi'fn||3200||1600|
Generated cards[edit | edit source]
- Choose One cards
- Summoned minions
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Msshi'fn is a strong minion on his own, providing a strong Taunt body at a good cost early on and shuffling a very strong 10-drop into your deck for later. He synergizes well with Untapped Potential, which can allow Msshi'fn Prime to provide 2 9/9 Taunts in the lategame, one with Rush.
Sounds[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Msshi'fn is a level 64 quest giver, and the leader of the sporelings located in Sporeggar in the contested territory of Zangarmarsh.
- Sporelings are a mostly peaceful race of diminutive mushroom-men native to Outland, formerly Draenor. Their capital, Sporeggar, is located in the southern bogs of Zangarmarsh.
- While fearful of travelers (especially those significantly larger than them), the sporelings are quick to welcome anyone to help them. They are beset by many enemies, including the fungal giants, spore walkers, marsh beasts and more recently the naga, leading them to ask for aid from passing adventurers.
Although Msshi'fn originates from World of Warcraft, the title of "Archspore" is unique to Hearthstone.
- Fungal giants (a.k.a. spore giants) stand as a prime example of Zangarmarsh's remarkable fauna. Though relatively non-aggressive, these lumbering behemoths are savagely efficient at dispatching their adversaries when provoked. They feed on other native swamp creatures, as well as any Lost Ones unlucky enough to stray too close to the giants' beloved hideaways.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199222 (2020-03-26): Added.