|Tags:||Spell-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever you cast a spell, gain +2/+2.
Likes her magic with a pinch of salt.
Other versions[edit | edit source]
How to get[edit | edit source]
Arcane Devourer can be obtained through crafting only.
|Golden Arcane Devourer||800||100|
Core set[edit | edit source]
Two copies of golden Arcane Devourer (Core) are obtained for winning 1000 games across all classes.
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
- Before March 30, 2021, Arcane Devourer could be obtained through Classic card packs.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- ▶️Power overwhelming!
- ▶️<death sound>
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Arcane Devourers are bizarre creatures and fabrications of uncontrolled energies near the Sanctum of the Moon in the Ghostlands.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Arcane Devourer, along with Brightwing, High Inquisitor Whitemane, Barrens Stablehand, and SI:7 Infiltrator, were added to the Classic set in patch 18.104.22.168761 to make up for the Classic cards that have been moved to the Wild format in the Hall of Fame set.
- the summon and attack quotes originally appeared for the Archon unit in StarCraft
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Year of the Gryphon rotation (2021-03-30): Moved from Classic to Legacy set.
- Patch 22.214.171.124662 (2021-03-25): Now has 4 Attack (Down from 5). Now has 8 Health (Up from 5).
- Patch 126.96.36.199761 (2019-07-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment (2019-06-24). Developer Insights: Class Identity, Hall of Fame, and New Cards. Retrieved on 2019-06-25.