|Abilities:||Modify Hero Power|
|Tags:||Damage-related, Hero Power-related, Ongoing effect|
Your Hero Power deals 2 extra damage.
Not on good terms with warlocks.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Arcane Amplifier||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For more complete notes on how the effect works, see Fallen Hero.
- As with other Hero Power damage increasing effects, if a warlock player plays this minion, it will increase the damage that Life Tap inflicts on themselves.
- Arcane Amplifier's effect stacks with other effects that increase Hero Power damage, including another Arcane Amplifier.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
An upgraded version of Fallen Hero, costing one more mana and dealing one extra damage.
This can be treated as a Daring Fire-Eater that costs 2 more, for an addition of 1/4 in stats. The high health pool for a 3 mana minion gives this card a decent chance of surviving a turn, letting you play it on curve or even use its powerful effect multiple times.
This has synergy with Coldarra Drake, if either can somehow survive a turn. If Coldarra Drake survives a turn, then you can play Arcane Amplifier and deal 9 damage, which is not very powerful, but if BOTH survive a turn, you can deal a whopping 15 damage for 10 mana. This can be accomplished with Time Warp, although there are stronger uses for that card.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- ▶️Your power... limitless.
- ▶️<death sound>
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124954 (2020-01-21): Added.