|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
The inventor of the Annoy-o-Tron was immediately expelled from Tinkerschool, Tinkertown, and was eventually exiled from the Eastern Kingdoms altogether.
- For the The Boomsday Project uncollectible version, see .
How to get
|Card packs||Regular, Golden||1~2|
Regular and golden Annoy-o-Tron are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
|Leveling||Unlocked at level 1.||Regular||2|
(Win 500 games in Ranked, Arena, or Duels.)
Like with any cheap Mech, Annoy-o-Tron greatly benefits from Magnetic synergies.
|Gameplay - Core (Gryphon) - Neutral||HELLOOOOOOO!||Die to an Annoy-o-tron.||1|
|Gameplay - Core (Gryphon) - Neutral||HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!||Destroy the enemy hero with Annoy-o-tron.||9|
is the corrupted version of this minion.
is the upgraded version created by Dr. Boom.
- Annoy-o-Tron was available as a Battlegrounds tavern minion until Patch 126.96.36.199174.
- Annoy-o-Tron is also featured in the art for , apparently playing the part of Yorick, the deceased court jester from Hamlet... or at least, his head.
- When Matt Dixon was commissioned to create the art for this card, he was briefed by Ben Thompson to use his imagination to create "the most annoying-looking construct the gnomes could possibly come up with... and it's like they're trying so hard to be annoying that they're kinda queuing into everyone else's ideas of what annoying is, so the poor thing just comes out as charming and as awesome as possible".
- In October 2017, the Battle.net client started allowing users to pick an avatar for themselves. Among the first available avatars (that featured card art from Hearthstone) were Annoy-o-Tron, , , , and the frog from .
Patch 188.8.131.5234 (2014-12-04): Added.
- Live on The Angry Chicken, 2015-03-23