|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Abilities:||Divine Shield, Taunt|
The inventor of the Annoy-o-Tron was immediately expelled from Tinkerschool, Tinkertown, and was eventually exiled from the Eastern Kingdoms altogether.
How to get
Two copies of golden Annoy-o-Tron (Core) are obtained for winning 500 games across all classes.
As a hard to kill early game Mech, the Annoy-o-Tron can be useful for allowing Mech synergy with cards such as Cogmaster and Tinkertown Technician. As a cheap Divine Shield minion, this card has good synergy with Blood Knight.
Like with any cheap Mech, Annoy-o-Tron greatly benefits from Magnetic synergies.
There are 2 achievements related to Annoy-o-Tron.
|Gameplay - Core - Neutral||HELLOOOOOOO!||Die to an Annoy-o-tron.||1|
|Gameplay - Core - Neutral||HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!||Destroy the enemy hero with Annoy-o-tron.||9|
Annoy-o-trons were originally built by the Giggling Inventor.
- Annoy-o-Tron was available as a Battlegrounds tavern minion until Patch 22.214.171.124174.
- Annoy-o-Tron is also featured in the art for Pompous Thespian, apparently playing the part of Yorick, the deceased court jester from Hamlet... or at least, his head.
- When Matt Dixon was commissioned to create the art for this card, he was briefed by Ben Thompson to use his imagination to create "the most annoying-looking construct the gnomes could possibly come up with... and it's like they're trying so hard to be annoying that they're kinda queuing into everyone else's ideas of what annoying is, so the poor thing just comes out as charming and as awesome as possible".
- In October 2017, the Battle.net client started allowing users to pick an avatar for themselves. Among the first available avatars (that featured card art from Hearthstone) were Annoy-o-Tron, C'Thun, Deathwing, Dr. Boom, Elise Starseeker and the frog from Hex.
Patch 126.96.36.19934 (2014-12-04): Added.
- Live on The Angry Chicken, 2015-03-23